Gareth Bale

Shegzy

bale ain't worth 100m. he isn't even worth more then 40m really.

how is bale not even worth 40m in a year; neymar was bought for 57m,falcao 50m,cavani for 63m,marquinhos for 35m,james rodriguez for 45m.in this transfer market bale worth is more than 50m.

Shegzy

He can play as centre forward also, with ronaldo and bale switching places in between game will cause lots of problems for opponent team defenders. But 2 players of same abilities does not workout generally, he will not only get his form down but he will bring down ronaldo form also. He does not bring anything new to RM, they already got isco. Spending 110 based on 1 season performance is too much, i thought fernandinho was the most overrated signing of summer, you can add asier illarramendi to the list but atleast he is young. Bale is now in contention for that place.

what about cavani,marquinhos,neymar.james rodriguez aren't they over-rated signings.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He's not in their team for EC qualifier... Is he injured or are they avoiding things that could jeopardize the chance of making him the costliest transfer ever?

I

instinct

561897_10151793274169592_1602705144_n.jpg

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He's already agreed a fee with Real, is getting an awesome LB along with the amount that would in itself make his stupid talentless player the costliest one ever and on top of it he got them agreed to delay the transfer, and not even anounce it in the media, so he wouldn't have to pay over the top for the signings he is going to make... Bravo Levy! Bravo!! :worthy:

Alik

He's already agreed a fee with Real, is getting an awesome LB along with the amount that would in itself make his stupid talentless player the costliest one ever and on top of it he got them agreed to delay the transfer, and not even anounce it in the media, so he wouldn't have to pay over the top for the signings he is going to make... Bravo Levy! Bravo!! :worthy:
It truly is worthy.

Galning

If I didn't know any better I would've thought Levy is the reason why Spurs are called Yids.. such a negotiating legend :lol: 99M for Bale. Insane.

ShandyFFM

I just hope some barca trolls did hack the madrid site so the madrid fans think hey actually got him :lol:
No seriously if they get Bale we have a serious problem in the clasicos. With an defense like ours we will lose evrry game against their pace.

Guess Di Maria or Özil will leave then direction Manu even if i would recommend Barca to buy Di Maria he would be a great addition on the right wing with pace dribbling and an insane shot.

Home of Barca Fans