Gareth Bale

cro-man

Neymar and Alexis has the agility, trickery and pace needed to work in tight situations, defences while Bale only has his pace and acceleration. Bale may beat one man, but will be stopped by the other.

Of course we never know how or whether he'll be able to adapt to our game, but from how he has played for Spurs, he has shown just that.

I think the perfect combination is to have both kind of players a player like sanchez on one side and one like bale on a side. Tello is maybe the guy who can fill up this role. For me tello showed that we can take a player like bale. And he is a boy he is not even near bales level. Everytime tello is on the field he give us something special we miss doesnt he?? So the question is he that good?? or do we miss a player like him?

Last edited:

Boris

Some say ''how can you say Neymar is bad and he hasn't played 1 game with us?''

Now I ask the same, how the hell can you claim that Bale wouldn't fit in here? I'm sure they both fit in, and it would be a great advantage to have both types, especially when we look at how much we strugle to score against stronger sides.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Some say ''how can you say Neymar is bad and he hasn't played 1 game with us?''

Now I ask the same, how the hell can you claim that Bale wouldn't fit in here? I'm sure they both fit in, and it would be a great advantage to have both types, especially when we look at how much we strugle to score against stronger sides.

Based on watching Neymar play in the Brazilian league and working his way around compact defences and watching Bale struggle when it gets tight.

Obviously we can never be sure, but Bale so far seems to have his pace and long range shots and thats all.

Having them both could be good, but im not sure whether spending 100m + on both Neymar and Bale is good when we can strenghten our defence, change our tactics and go back to how good we were under Pep.

Boris

That shot,speed and determination are what we lack in Alexis and Pedro. Pedro, Alexis, Neymar - to me they're almost the same players. Imo, perfect balance would include someone powerfull on one side, and someone quick and skillfull on the other. It will never happen, so i'll stop writing about it :)

Jadentheman

Based on watching Neymar play in the Brazilian league and working his way around compact defences and watching Bale struggle when it gets tight.

Obviously we can never be sure, but Bale so far seems to have his pace and long range shots and thats all.

Having them both could be good, but im not sure whether spending 100m + on both Neymar and Bale is good when we can strenghten our defence, change our tactics and go back to how good we were under Pep.

:messi:
di-WGBJ.gif

:neymar:
20130615137125576190542.gif

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
God how lucky did Neymar get to have the ball bounce off him so he could continue his dribble haha.

Galning

God how lucky did Neymar get to have the ball bounce off him so he could continue his dribble haha.

I think besides the fact that they both start their runs from the side of pitch there's nothing similar. The way Messi skips past these players..

Gauss

Come on guys! Give Neymar a break, that was a very good run!
It's a bit fluky though; whereas Messi's dribbles are astonishingly precise. At no point in that run would you think he's going to lose the ball.

It's amazing though how no one made a proper run while nearly all the opposition players where busy with him.

I

instinct

There is no way to compare Messi with Neymar IMO. So we should let it be. Both together will build up a hell of an attack next season and that is what it is all about.

Bale is a great player and still very young. He has defensive qualities and is one of the fastest guys, I've ever watched. He would build a crazy duo with Ronaldo on the wings, if the new coach would play him on the right wing. I'm glad that we have Alba and Alves who are fast because otherwise, CR7 and Bale would be more than dangerous for our defence.

IMO:

Ronaldo --------- Suarez/Cavani --------- Bale

Özil Isco

would be the most impressive attack worldwide..

Neal Faradinho

There is no way to compare Messi with Neymar IMO. So we should let it be. Both together will build up a hell of an attack next season and that is what it is all about.

Bale is a great player and still very young. He has defensive qualities and is one of the fastest guys, I've ever watched. He would build a crazy duo with Ronaldo on the wings, if the new coach would play him on the right wing. I'm glad that we have Alba and Alves who are fast because otherwise, CR7 and Bale would be more than dangerous for our defence.

IMO:

Ronaldo --------- Suarez/Cavani --------- Bale

Özil Isco

would be the most impressive attack worldwide..

That attack won't work, Ronaldo and Cavani depend a lot on the creativity on the other players, Bale at right wing is to predictable, Suarez could work as he is creative.
The only creative players that Madrid have is Di Maria, Özil and Modric.

Povikas

Brandon
Gareth Bale could stand to make up to £3million a year if he successfully manages to trademark his 'Eleven of Hearts' goal celebration logo, according to a leading sports marketing expert.

Bale has filed an application to the Intellectual Property Office (IPO) to trademark a logo which copies the goal celebration gesture he makes every time he finds the net, with a number 11 - his shirt number - inside the heart.

An independent tribunal will decide in the next two months whether he can trademark the logo. Should it give him the green light, the Tottenham forward will then have a powerful icon which he can incorporate into his image rights. That could stand to make him up to £3million a year, according to Nigel Currie, director of sports marketing agency brand-rapport.

Home of Barca Fans