Gareth Bale

Galning

Then you should've said Messi was predictable. By saying Messi is predicable I think it's only normal that some people would think that's a rather odd statement to make.

Gaudi

Then you should've said Messi was predictable. By saying Messi is predicable I think it's only normal that some people would think that's a rather odd statement to make.

I thought ii ws clear enough talking about left foot players on right side. It's not like Bale is playing CF to compare him with current Messi. I was just making a statement that all left foot players are cutting inside when on right. That's basically idea of putting players on "counter" side.

cro-man

He is the kind of player we need but we bought a pedro v2. I know he is too expensive but we wouldnt buy him if he would be cheaper because we are the team who buy always the wrong guys.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He is the kind of player we need but we bought a pedro v2. I know he is too expensive but we wouldnt buy him if he would be cheaper because we are the team who buy always the wrong guys.

Pedro v2? Who? Neymar?

What makes you think that Bale would succeed in our team? He would need to change his game completely to adapt to our style.

Bale will do much better when he has space to move freely than get stuck when teams park the bus against us.

cro-man

Pedro v2? Who? Neymar?

What makes you think that Bale would succeed in our team? He would need to change his game completely to adapt to our style.

If a tello who is similar to bale can succeed how couldnt bale? I think it would be a good combination we have a player like him because we have so much players like neymar. messi bale and sanchez/neymar/pedro would be better than messi neymar and sanchez 3 midgets and only one goalgetter no one able to win a physical battle no one tall enough for a header and no one who score from outside besides sometimes messi.

cro-man

Bale is the last player we need.

And who do we need? I think we will have the same problem up front like last year messi the only one who can score goals and break a parking bus defense.. I watched neymar and he will going quicker down as he has arrived. Thank good we will collect back the money we spend on him but it wont held much long as the people will see how bad he really is.

Last edited:

DonAK

If a tello who is similar to bale can succeed how couldnt bale? I think it would be a good combination we have a player like him because we have so much players like neymar. messi bale and sanchez/neymar/pedro would be better than messi neymar and sanchez 3 midgets and only one goalgetter no one able to win a physical battle no one tall enough for a header and no one who score from outside besides sometimes messi.

What we need is good defenders, press more, have one attack minded full back(Alba), ask Neymar and Sanchez to cut in rather than stay out wide and we're good to go.

AND perhaps One tall striker as plan B like Klose and we're completely set!

We dont need Bale who depends on having much space.

Galning

And who do we need? I think we will have the same problem up front like last year messi the only one who can score goals and break a parking bus defense.. I watched neymar and he will going quicker down as he has arrived. Thank good we will collect back the money we spend on him but it wont held much long as the people will see how bad he really is.

I don't know maybe a defender? Different tactics every once and a while wouldn't hurt either.

DonAK

That mentality...

He has not even played a match for us yet and you're almost sure that he'll fail. Where is the logic in that?

If watching his NT games is what you're judging him from then Messi and Cristiano until recently has been shit according to many people and the media in their respective countries.

cro-man

What we need is good defenders, press more, have one attack minded full back(Alba), ask Neymar and Sanchez to cut in rather than stay out wide and we're good to go.

And do you really think a sanchez or a neymar dont need space? Even if they have space they cant take their chances they have. Bale is perhaps not the perfect one for our system but i dont think that he would be worse than sanchez or neymar with less space.

Forget klose do you really think he will sit on the bench and wait for plan b? i dont think so... Thats the problem we wont get a decent striker for a plan b.

DonAK

And do you really think a sanchez or a neymar dont need space? Even if they have space they cant take their chances they have. Bale is perhaps not the perfect one for our system but i dont think that he would be worse than sanchez or neymar with less space.

Forget klose do you really think he will sit on the bench and wait for plan b? i dont think so... Thats the problem we wont get a decent striker for a plan b.

Neymar and Alexis has the agility, trickery and pace needed to work in tight situations, defences while Bale only has his pace and acceleration. Bale may beat one man, but will be stopped by the other.

Of course we never know how or whether he'll be able to adapt to our game, but from how he has played for Spurs, he has shown just that.

Gaudi

Couldn't agree more, with tactic changing back to what we played, faster, off ball movement and cuting inside, so our wide attackers ARE attackers not useles wingers NEymar should be better than Bale...but if it stays the same, not so sure

Home of Barca Fans