Gareth Bale

S

spark

One thing with Bale, he can tackle, not many left mids / wingers can do that, he is turning out to be the complete package on the left

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
well, he is naturally LB, so it is normal to be more defensive minded... They use him mostly as LM so that he can use his speed and power even more, plus to score some goals..

Rohit

well, he is naturally LB, so it is normal to be more defensive minded... They use him mostly as LM so that he can use his speed and power even more, plus to score some goals..

I thought harry used him at lm becuase he was poor defensively and had lapses in concentration but was great going forward

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
not really, he is not as bad as people think at defending.. Every full back may leave space behind tham and every full back has brainfart from time to time, but Bale is definitelly not bad at defending... He is average/good at it, and can improve, he is 21 still...

Rohit

im not so sure on man u having no money tbh the way fergi is making it seem in his press conference the guy he was after was villa and he even siad the guy didnt want to leave his country. Pretty sure i remember valencia there was a late bid for villa from and english team but villa had his heart set on barca. Im not sure but maybe they could get bale if they wanted.

Bergkamp10

Bale is way too good to play for that shower of shit. Can't wait to see him at a big club.

Will be at either Madrid/Chelsea/City/Inter by August. Would be perfect for Barca but don't think they'll go for him.

Last edited:

koko

bale is real quality but i would never admit that to a spud :lol: have to smile when harry sticks him at left back and wastes him hope he does it when we play them

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
bale is real quality but i would never admit that to a spud :lol: have to smile when harry sticks him at left back and wastes him hope he does it when we play them

harry is a retard.

last season, from the wings, he helped to dismantle arsenal and chelsea.

so then spurs go to OT, and harry puts him at LB and they're pretty pants and get beaten easily.

:lol:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Well Good ol Harry always drops his pants for fergie so no surprise.

well let's be fair now, he usually tries to make it look like he's really giving it a go. that time it was just so obvious. :lol:

strangely enough 'arry loves to fuck fergie over in the cups.

Home of Barca Fans