Gareth Bale

mobster_1930

Did you watch this guy against Werder ? He is the only reason why Tottenham stand a chance of progressing through group stage. He's got speed, pace, energy, strenght, almost everything that left back/winger needs. This player is quality.

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
I have been watching him even before his Tottenham era, since he was youngster in Southampton. He was god damn starter for them when he was 17 years old, that has to mean something...

I love bale, he is even decent in defence, if you watch closely you'll get what i mean. And yet, is 21 years old, he may become, will probably, the best LB/LWB/LM in the world...

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
he's developing into a world-class winger.

I kinda hope united sign him when giggs retires so he can inherit the legendary #11 at club and country level.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
he's developing into a world-class winger.

I kinda hope united sign him when giggs retires so he can inherit the legendary #11 at club and country level.

You too eh?...Yeah, I've been watching more & more of him and it's an aspect of Barca's attack that makes me ponder the possibility of Bale in the blaugrana

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
Oh well, at least i have bale at my fantasy team lol... :D

I have always loved him, and always will, i am happy for his hattrick, although he scored it against Inter... He raped our right side..

Home of Barca Fans