Gareth Bale

xXKonan

He's used to be one of those guys you would be afraid of due to his pace and was a good goal scorer as well.

These days it seems all you need to do is put a fast and decent LB on him and CB and he's really not effective.

BarçaBarça

I would be raging as a Madrid-fan to see how apathetic he is. Rumour is, that he hasn't learned spanish during the 6 years in Spains capital. Says a lot about his commitment to the team, tbh.

I guess he can go to a sub-top italian team for 30-40M if he cuts his wages in 100, why would any top team pay for old injured past-prime Bale? Maybe he should go straight to MLS or China.

Autumn

Bale has been horrible forever. This is the same player we've seen since he joined.

The myth of Bale being a good footballer is the biggest joke in the history of this game. He belongs in a lower tier division.

Morten

I know someone who isnt very happy today....
If it wasnt clear before, its obvious that he is 100% done now i think, even if we have to pay part of his wages the next few years.

Andresito

Staff member
I wonder how much a club will pay for him. If he'd played at Barca we would've probably gotten 30-40M for him.

EdmondDantes

I don't think there will be a transfer fee since it's no secret Real Madrid will push him out.

He's on 700k a week (pre tax). Papa Flo will probably have to subsidize part of his wages as there's no way Bale & his agent would accept a pay-cut.

KingLeo10

I don't think there will be a transfer fee since it's no secret Real Madrid will push him out.

He's on 700k a week (pre tax). Papa Flo will probably have to subsidize part of his wages as there's no way Bale & his agent would accept a pay-cut.

700K a week for running in a straight line and having a decent shot? Sign me up.

Messigician

Who wouldn't want a fit bale on their team. His cooa goal against us was superb as was his bicycle kick in the final last UCL final

Andresito

Staff member
If Rakitic is rumoured to leave for 40M then Bale shouldn't cost more than 30.

I wonder if someone is insane enough to pay more than 50M for him. Maybe Spurs since they can't attract any other big players.

michelco

he'll probably go to MLS. China? the guy can barely understand a simple spanish sentence, Chinese will make his brain implode

Sterlingfan2000

I've got three years contract left. If they want me to go they'll have to pay me €17m a year. Otherwise I'll stay. Doesn't matter if I don't play, I'll just play golf".

Goat

Home of Barca Fans