Gareth Bale

El Gato

Villarato!
Real needs to sell him. He looks god awful and probably hates to play for REal. Just sell him to ManU for 100mil+. Easy money..

Nobody knows what he hates anymore. It's the annoying thing about introvert footballers on long contracts. They just stay moody until they find a reason to be happy and get past their own failures.

The only sale that can perhaps materialise is either Spurs taking pity on him, or Chelsea, but paying only about half the wages.

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
i think many ppl underestimate him, rma has many problems, the mid is a big problem they can't defend at all. Bale spending his time to defend on the right is no good so they use Lucas Vazquez as defender who is quick and gives everything. the problem is deeper than you can think.

some players play over other players to compensate things. don't get me wrong, kroos modric are very good individually and casemiro is ok but them playing together is a problem to the team.

Devils

Bale's transfer fee is already paid off anyway with the huge contribution he's made to all of those Real Madrid CL wins.

He's been an unbelievable purchase for Real Madrid and Real Madrid got way more out of Bale than we did with Neymar.

Messigician

i think many ppl underestimate him, rma has many problems, the mid is a big problem they can't defend at all. Bale spending his time to defend on the right is no good so they use Lucas Vazquez as defender who is quick and gives everything. the problem is deeper than you can think.

some players play over other players to compensate things. don't get me wrong, kroos modric are very good individually and casemiro is ok but them playing together is a problem to the team.

Bale is incredibly fast...

FinBarcelonafan

Bale's transfer fee is already paid off anyway with the huge contribution he's made to all of those Real Madrid CL wins.

He's been an unbelievable purchase for Real Madrid and Real Madrid got way more out of Bale than we did with Neymar.

We did get one treble out of of Neymar and 222 million euros, shattering the old world record transfer fee. Neymar move was success for us.

Not to mention MSN in their prime was something else.. Those days.

EdmondDantes

Ancelotti wanted to bench him (and did once he knew he was leaving), Zidane benched him, Solari benches him. Coincidence? I think not.

Bale did very little along those 6 years. He was carried more than he carried. He was never a technical player, and now that his physical prowess is on the wane. He offers barely anything.

El Gato

Villarato!
Bale did very little along those 6 years. He was carried more than he carried. He was never a technical player, and now that his physical prowess is on the wane. He offers barely anything.

Man can really kick a ball though. Not even just the shots. On form his precision is top-notch, on par with the best out there.

Morten

Man can really kick a ball though. Not even just the shots. On form his precision is top-notch, on par with the best out there.

Okay, enough with the jokes already.
Bale, clutch CL-goals aside, is a worthless player these days, he isnt good enough to play for us.

El Gato

Villarato!
Okay, enough with the jokes already.
Bale, clutch CL-goals aside, is a worthless player these days, he isnt good enough to play for us.

Nope. He can be good enough. Doesn't mean he is regularly. Lots of stretches where he proved himself, mostly late season in spring 15/16, winter 17/18 or spring 17/18.

EdmondDantes

Absolute ghost tonight. We played against 10 whilst he was on.

I don't even think he was lazy, Bale just looks incapable of moving much these days, his stamina is gone.

Home of Barca Fans