Gareth Bale

Morten

Due to the Brexit fiasco, Bale might become a non-EU player on march 30th, which would be a major problem, another reason to get rid, i suppose.

EdmondDantes

Finished.

Remember when we beat them 5-1 and Bale was already standing, hand on hip, pointing at people to run for him because he couldn't be bothered to press even with 7 minutes played? Yeah, he won't change anytime soon.

Start him Solari, start him every game.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Him and Marcelo just need a new challenge. 8 months ago Marcelo was dominating his wing alone and Bale scored the goal of the year in the CL final.
Marcelo needs to go to Juve or PSG and Bale back to Premier League or Bayern (good fit imo).

Leo_Messi

Him and Marcelo just need a new challenge. 8 months ago Marcelo was dominating his wing alone and Bale scored the goal of the year in the CL final.
Marcelo needs to go to Juve or PSG and Bale back to Premier League or Bayern (good fit imo).

Any top club buying a 30 year old and incredibly injury prone Bale for a huge/big sum of money is doing a tremendously bad business. He is only going downhill and it is going rather quick in terms of his decline. Once he loses more pace (this process has already started) he will be even more limited.

Similarly with the 31 year old Marcelo. They are past it and if I was Juve or Bayern, I would never waste money (transfer fee and likely high wages) on such declining players.

Him scoring 1 great goal in the CL and another absolute gift against the worst goalkeeper in CL-final history and against an average Liverpool side (even more so after Saleh went out) is not going to change anything. A player like him will always have those rare moments and glimpses of brilliance but in terms of consistency and actual performance his likely transfer fee and wages won't justify that alone at all.

Last edited:

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Nobody said those clubs should splash huge amounts of money. If Bale is available for a reasonable fee, clubs he would fit should check their possibilities to get him.

Home of Barca Fans