Gareth Bale

El Gato

Villarato!
Don't think it's impossible to imagine it. Can't think of many players who managed to play full seasons while being plagued earlier, but he looks 3x leaner than normal in the current training sessions. Seems he's been told to drop the muscle mass in effort to decrease the potency for lower body injuries.

El Gato

Villarato!
The only man that I'd rather not play with his right foot given how ridiculous his outside-of-the-foot passes are. What a ball to Asensio yesterday.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Has this guy achieved more than Neymar? He has been a good supporter of their main man helping them win 4 CL, like Neymar was in that treble season and is now stepping up as did Neymar for the brief period when we didn't have our own main man!

Windhook

Of course, Bale is much better than Neymar in terms of contribution. All these years at Real Madrid I hardly remember the guy to pull some ego shit like Neymar does now and then. Gareth Bale is the teamwork guy.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Of course, Bale is much better than Neymar in terms of contribution. All these years at Real Madrid I hardly remember the guy to pull some ego shit like Neymar does now and then. Gareth Bale is the teamwork guy.

He literally played a few games where he was tactically compliant and we got good results in the CL. Only for him to follow up with some selfish, tactically absent minded football and we either dropped points or risked crashing out of the CL.

Devils

Unbelievable player.

Real Madrid bought him for pennies in the current market.

I'm speechless every time I watch him play.

Morten

Unbelievable player.

Real Madrid bought him for pennies in the current market.

I'm speechless every time I watch him play.

Its kinda crazy how everyone used to think wasnt worth the Ronaldo-money when we bought him(me included), here we are a few years later and this looks like an amazing purchase, Bale would easily cost double the amount today(if he was still 24 or whatever).

Cule4life

The Culest
Its kinda crazy how everyone used to think wasnt worth the Ronaldo-money when we bought him(me included), here we are a few years later and this looks like an amazing purchase, Bale would easily cost double the amount today(if he was still 24 or whatever).

Never doubt Perez's genius

El Gato

Villarato!
Speaking of Bale, injuried again, always a biscuit, pretty much no quality in attack left now.

He apparently just got a tough challenge at one point so could be a bruise. Besides it’s good management, we gotta ensure 9 points from the first round of CL group stage.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
He apparently just got a tough challenge at one point so could be a bruise. Besides it’s good management, we gotta ensure 9 points from the first round of CL group stage.

6 is the most we are getting now.

Home of Barca Fans