Gareth Bale

El Gato

Villarato!
Not sure. But he's signed till 2022. Which effectively means the only way to ship him out would be to lose out on immense amounts of money from potential transfers. Nobody will pay more than 30 for him now in this state. We toyed with Mou, but Woodward wasn't keen. It'd be lucky if we get a James type of deal and get some money for each year of contract he's loaned out for. Worst case scenario is another Kaka failure. At least it'd mean the team can move on and plan out a new future with CR retiring in 3 years and Benzema hopping off the wagon then or even sooner, since he's pissing everyone off. Might even still open the door to a James comeback if he has nothing against working with ZZ again.

Neymessi

I literally cannot remember a worse glass boy in recent football history :lol: Only Robben and Ribbery missed more games at this competition level, but they are like 5 years older. Maybe Reus is on par with him. Damn he's ridiculous.

Sturridge says hi.

El Gato

Villarato!
Sturridge says hi.

Eh, 99 games since 11/12, I guess he counts. But this is to do with players who are (technically) quite important to the team's framework and style. Sturridge is just a relevant role player who can't stay healthy playing for a mid-tier team. I'm sure you can find a lot of them across the board.

El Gato

Villarato!
And the sulkfest goes on.

[tw]981327619500183552[/tw]

Whatever happened to him in January? Hasn't broken as smile since. Seems like he's pretty much a goner. And Hazard ain't really an answer.

Morten

Lets not start him in the CL again this season, at least, not on top, he is not a striker. He can battle it out with Asensio, Isco and Lucas for a position on the wings, i guess.

Givenchy

turned into an absolute cunt these days. monkey boy should of been sent off for the Umtiti challenge, disgusting.

El Gato

Villarato!
Can this cunt speak Spanish or is he another lazy Brit who expects everyone to speak English?

Probably a lazy Brit, although he has given interviews in broken Spanish. There are far more of these players and it's not just the Brits, although it is annoying throughout Europe now that they don't even bother with the basics. It's not that big a deal. Central Europeans like Kroos, Modrić and Kova still prefer to communicate in English between each other and with the others he can understand Spanish, and make do with broken language and hand gestures.

Many Iberians in the Premier League don't speak English. Aguero still doesn't, he uses Spanish on the 93:20 documentary about City-QPR league-winning game which was recorded in 2016/17, and refused to learn it properly when Pep made it a rule. Pedro hasn't improved that much from what I've heard last. Costa never bothered, Suarez didn't either with his time at Liverpool. Don't think Morata does either.

Morten

Probably a lazy Brit, although he has given interviews in broken Spanish. There are far more of these players and it's not just the Brits, although it is annoying throughout Europe now that they don't even bother with the basics. It's not that big a deal. Central Europeans like Kroos, Modrić and Kova still prefer to communicate in English between each other and with the others he can understand Spanish, and make do with broken language and hand gestures.

Many Iberians in the Premier League don't speak English. Aguero still doesn't, he uses Spanish on the 93:20 documentary about City-QPR league-winning game which was recorded in 2016/17, and refused to learn it properly when Pep made it a rule. Pedro hasn't improved that much from what I've heard last. Costa never bothered, Suarez didn't either with his time at Liverpool. Don't think Morata does either.

Speaking of City and Argentinians, Tevez must have had the worst english i have heard, if anyone remember a certain interview.

Morten

Was great coming off the bench, he has been in outstanding form in reason weeks, though i dont think anyone saw that first goal coming.
Dont know if we sell or if he stays, i mean, if he just could stay relatively fit for a season, it would be so nice.

Hope Ronaldo isnt too mad though, possibly losing the puskas award and all :)

Home of Barca Fans