Gareth Bale

EdmondDantes

I hope Real Madrid keep this burden around. If he keeps starting, it's the only chance we have to keep up with Real Madrid this season.

Asensio and Isco make him look like a nothing player. Plus, his pace seems to have deserted him.

Morten

First Isco came back strong last season, and now Asensio is playing well and scoring golazos for fun. Final nail in the coffin?

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
He has totally lost his pace. For the money they paid, I would label him a flop. Shame that probably United or some other rich PL club will overpay for him next summer.

Givenchy

He has totally lost his pace. For the money they paid, I would label him a flop. Shame that probably United or some other rich PL club will overpay for him next summer.

if hes lost all his pace then I cant see anyone being stupid enough to buy him as thats most of his game; kick the ball ahead and run.
people will point to him winning CL's and scoring in a final but i'd label him a flop as well. i don't think the Madrid fans ever warmed to him either

Chainsaw

Killahead

Or this summer. Manchester United seems to have an £92million offer ready for him.

FinBarcelonafan

Look at PL teams overpaying for him and Real coming out as a winner once again.. They should sell him.

ronniecro

he put on some work and got muscles that completely fucked him up,he never meant to have physique of ronaldo,for his style of play he needed to stay "skinny"

michelco

Apparently RM agreed to sell him to Man United but Bale didn't want to leave. Club not happy with him as he has yet to learn Spanish. Classic footballer, dumb as a brick. Would prolly be a garbage man unless he had footballing talent

JamDav1982

Apparently RM agreed to sell him to Man United but Bale didn't want to leave. Club not happy with him as he has yet to learn Spanish. Classic footballer, dumb as a brick. Would prolly be a garbage man unless he had footballing talent

That is just Graham Hunter guessing.

Home of Barca Fans