Gareth Bale

Ekul

I'm no Ronaldo fan, but Bale was no better tonight than Ronaldo has been lately. Can't believe people are actually praising Bale whilst slating Ronaldo.

The Ballon D'or is a farce as it is, but if either of them win it this year then, to me, it loses any last shred of credibility it had.

BenRobbins

Bale was quiet today but still so much more valuable to his team than when ronaldo has a bad game in the euros. He is literally useless. Bale worked very hard, kept the ball well, dropped into midfield at points today for an extra body in there and was always available. Made a few dangerous crosses and passed the ball very well but still had a quiet game.

blaugrana1987

I'm no Ronaldo fan, but Bale was no better tonight than Ronaldo has been lately. Can't believe people are actually praising Bale whilst slating Ronaldo.

The Ballon D'or is a farce as it is, but if either of them win it this year then, to me, it loses any last shred of credibility it had.
Really? Bale has twice as much touches on the ball on average in this tournament. He has scored same amount of goals from 1/3rd of shots taken. He has 3 times as many successful dribblers.

Bale is damn good this tournament.

CuleLife4Life

Bale had a subdued performance today but has by far been the better player of the 2 this Euros. Will be rooting hard for Wales to beat an uninspiring Portugal side.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
LOL at the hate. Bale is world class and anyone who says otherwise is deluded or can't see past their madrid hate.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He's improved tenfold in Madrid. Was just a pace merchant at the beginning, now he's more than that. Gotta respect him for his perfomances, he's really been beasting it up this season.

ebc_99

Didn't have a great season for Real and is not having a great Euro's either. He has played well but not great, good against Slovakia and Russia, poor against England and Northern Ireland and ok against Belgium. It is a pity that people are hyping him up the same as they do for Ronaldo when neither have been one of the best either last season or in the Euro's. He has zero chance of winning the Balon D'or, he hasn't been one of the 20 best in the world this year so far.

Morten

Bale has done well this tournament, but Wales will miss Ramsey for the semis, he has arguably been their best player. Could prove fatal.

Home of Barca Fans