Gareth Bale

Ekul

Well, for me, a player isn't world class if he can only perform well if the other team allows him to.

Morten

I imagine it will be quite cozy in RM dressing room, if Bale scores the winner vs Portugal, if they beat Belgium ofc.

barcafan161

I think you're the one who should pick a new sport. Go watch Rugby or Athletics, if you're impressed by people running fast in straight lines.

I'm impressed by players with amazing skill and he has just that. His speed is what makes him even better. There isn't anything he can't do.

As I said move along kid as you are completely clueless about football.

hulinat

I'm impressed by players with amazing skill and he has just that. His speed is what makes him even better. There isn't anything he can't do.
Bale can only run and shoot. thats it. he cant dribble past anyone except 40 year old russian defenders. stop overrating him already with this Bale for Ballon dor crap.

barcafan161

Bale can only run and shoot. thats it. he cant dribble past anyone except 40 year old russian defenders. stop overrating him already with this Bale for Ballon dor crap.

don't embarrass yourself with stupid comments. Bale is one of the best at dribbling past defenders.

hulinat

Bale has 3 times as many sucessful dribbles per game in comparison to Ronaldo.

Ronaldo is an awful dribbler and so is Bale. Ronaldos stepovers havent worked since 2009 and these days when he tries to dribble he just runs into a corner and passes the ball backward lmao.
don't embarrass yourself with stupid comments. Bale is one of the best at dribbling past defenders.
if kicking the ball forward and then running after it like a headless chicken is considered dribbling then ok :lol:

Last edited:

Ekul

Give him space against slow defenders and he looks great.

Mark him tightly and he's less than useless.

What he does isn't impressive, he's just blessed with great physical attributes.

And he's been rubbish this tournament, if you think otherwise because of a decent game against Russia (in which the whole Wales team played well), you're deluded.

Ekul

Bale has 3 times as many sucessful dribbles per game in comparison to Ronaldo. He is one of top dribblers on Euro actually.

If that's the standard you're comparing him to, you might as well compare him to Darren Randolph (he had completed more dribbles than Ronaldo after the first couple of games). Ronaldo is rubbish at dribbling.

Science Kid

This guy has made a team full of mediocre players believe in themselves and fear no one. About as big a compliment you can pay a big time player.

Likancic

So if you're not as good of a dribbler as a Messi you're not world class player :facepalm:

Ronaldinho's style was far more pleasing to the eye than Messi for me but I would never discredit Messi's style of dribbling, it's plain stupid.

And for those speaking Ronaldo and Bale are "just blessed with good physical atributes and nothing more" LOL

So you want to say that Messi isn't blessed with low center of gravity and ability to change direction in a heart beat, or did he actually developed that by himself? :lol:

Home of Barca Fans