Gareth Bale

Ekul

Yes he is world class, only a blind hater would think otherwise

You can't compare every class player with maybe the best ever

All great players apart from messi depend on the things you mentioned.

Do you even watch him play?! Name me his world class attributes.

Forget Messi. Iniesta. Xavi. Pirlo. Modric. Busquets. Zidane. Literally, almost every world class player I could mention doesn't "depend" on speed and a hard shot, that's absolute nonsense.

Ekul

You sound very salty.
Anything the cause?

I'm fed up of all of these overhyped and overrated players, being raved about by pundits and fans for doing very little. When did our expectations drop so much? Football is in decline. Think of all the world class players 10-20 years ago, and compare them to what we have now. I fell in love with Football because of people like Pirlo, Iniesta, Messi, Ronaldinho: geniuses. Not athletes like Bale, Pogba, Renato Sanchez and the like.

barcafan161

I'm fed up of all of these overhyped and overrated players, being raved about by pundits and fans for doing very little. When did our expectations drop so much? Football is in decline. Think of all the world class players 10-20 years ago, and compare them to what we have now. I fell in love with Football because of people like Pirlo, Iniesta, Messi, Ronaldinho: geniuses. Not athletes like Bale, Pogba, Renato Sanchez and the like.
Then stop watching

You just sound like an old man stuck in the past of what stars looked like. The game has changed

Get over it

Morten

First it was most important to have a good end product, now its only dribbles and nice passes that counts. Make up your minds, which one is it? I think i know the real answer though.

Ekul

First it was most important to have a good end product, now its only dribbles and nice passes that counts. Make up your minds, which one is it? I think i know the real answer though.

Well for me, end product is taking your chances. Not scoring 1 every 20. But that's another story. Unlike most, it seems, I watch games and form my own opinions. Not just highlights and Squawka.

Nucky

Used to think Bale is totally overrated but I see now he is top class! Maybe even better than CR7 at the moment..

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Definitely changed my opinion too, probably RM's most dangerous player.... He is, in many ways, a reflection of the change in football though, for better or worse!

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans