Gareth Bale

Morten

I understand that its probably Perez who decide that Bale plays regardless of form, but why on earth doesnt Carlo try him in a different position, i doubt Perez cares much about that. You know, if Bale was on the left wing he might actually put in some good crosses at least, as his right foot is nonexistant its difficult for him to do anything on the right flank. Ronaldo plays striker most of the time anyway, and when we play 4-4-2 he does on paper as well.

Morten

Looks like its Chelski is our hope for cashing in on Bale, but United might still go full r-tard but not likely.

Morten

I cant quite understand how utterly inept he looks this season. We all know what type of player he is, i know that a long time before he came here. For all his flaws, i know he is a very good player, but he just doesnt show much, even when he gets space he usually just fecks up.

T

Thanos

It's Ronaldo's fault for not trying to help Bale score instead of being a selfish prick

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I seriously think that this Thanos guy is just a troll who should be banned.. 90 % + of his posts make no sense and he will never make a point,just randomly shout dumb things..

EdmondDantes

I'd forgotten how much of a diving diva this guy was. He always dived in the Premier League, trying to pick up the habit again..karma is a bit of a bitch ain't it.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Gareth Fail. For 100M he's just a glorified EPL kick and run winger, what a piece of business Tottenham did, shame they didn't put the money to better use. RM should cash in on him this summer while they can, just take 60M and cut their lose to the minimum - but hey, better for us if he stays.

Home of Barca Fans