Gareth Bale

EdmondDantes

Apparently Madrid are willing to let go off him and United are ready to make an offer. In my opinion he's only worth about 1/4 or 1/3 of the numbers being touted around.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Apparently Madrid are willing to let go off him and United are ready to make an offer. In my opinion he's only worth about 1/4 or 1/3 of the numbers being touted around.

He will probably be part of a deal with De Gea to madrid.

Morten

I believe he could do very well in United, if its the right role. Even so, its quite weird reading redcafe, most people there would be happy to buy him for 100m it seems. Its a wankfest over him there, like he will be a saviour of some kind.

Vlom

It's the market that does that, when you have a epl-proven player of his caliber, that both united and city want, 100M is a realistic number.

Real question is who will RM get to replace him, I can't wrap my head around the Aguero idea, he's a ball hogger, and will be even less compatible with CR than Bale was.

Morten

It's the market that does that, when you have a epl-proven player of his caliber, that both united and city want, 100M is a realistic number.

Real question is who will RM get to replace him, I can't wrap my head around the Aguero idea, he's a ball hogger, and will be even less compatible with CR than Bale was.

I dont really want Aguero. Fit and injury free he is world class, no doubt about that. But he is bound to miss half the season, so no thanks. If United go full retard(100 mill bid), we can make a big bid for Hazard. Briliant player, but not quite a finisher, but that could work. Ronaldo up at striker could make for some mouthwatering play with him and Marcelo on the flank.

cris29

I've never understood how people can dislike him. I think he struggles when he isn't the star-man, doesn't seem a support player. As a person he never talks shit, or actions that harm others on the pitch. He would excel at United or City, obviously world-class player. I hope he does leave then knocks R.Madrid out of CL next season!

Morten

I've never understood how people can dislike him. I think he struggles when he isn't the star-man, doesn't seem a support player. As a person he never talks shit, or actions that harm others on the pitch. He would excel at United or City, obviously world-class player. I hope he does leave then knocks R.Madrid out of CL next season!

Its causing me mental trauma watching him play this season, really. But the few times he has done something well this season i was very happy, hoping he would turn it around, only to go back to his donkey-mode. Its nothing personal, i like him quite a bit, and i really like his play-style when it works. He is a very good player, but a one-sided one, he needs certain conditions to be class, which it doesnt seem he will get here.

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista

He looks like a girl, he's overrated and runs around like a headless chicken half the time, RM grossly over payed for him

Morten

He looks like a girl, he's overrated and runs around like a headless chicken half the time, RM grossly over payed for him

Not neccessarily, United will probably pay almost the amount we paid for him, they are that crazy. Redcafe is having a wankfest over the rumors, strangely enough.

Vlom

article-3068823-28583DC000000578-497_308x427.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-ask-86million-star-snap-James-Rodriguez.html

:lol:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I wonder how Ronaldo would react if he was in Bales situation there :lol:
Anyway, its likely they asked for Bales picture too, but the media like to stirr things up.

He would SIIII the shit out of that boy. Jk, he would probably take it.

Home of Barca Fans