Gareth Bale

BenRobbins

I honestly think real would be stupid to sell bale for hazard. My Reasoning being:

1. I Think bale is a better player than hazard.
2. Hazard has never ever played on the right.
3. You can't count on him to do something genius in big games and be a match winner against barca or bayern.
4. His end product isn't all that

There are other reasons aswell but i know i have wasted my times writing this already as nobody will agree with me :lol:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I honestly think real would be stupid to sell bale for hazard. My Reasoning being:

3. You can't count on him to do something genius in big games and be a match winner against barca or bayern.

There are other reasons aswell but i know i have wasted my times writing this already as nobody will agree with me :lol:

You're right, nobody will.

valk

We don't even need a Bale replacement. We need a backup to James and Isco who should be starters. Or a backup to Ronaldo and Benzema hence having Jese as a backup to James and Isco.

oggydude

Its easy, United will offer silly money as they always do post-Ferguson. That money should go along way in securing Hazard, someone of his talent is probably tired of Chelseas bus-parking by the end of the season anyway.

Lol if United get top 4, we will not spend that big on Bale, last season we were so desperate for a big signing after missing out on top 4 that you could've taken 10-15m more from us for ADM, will still take Bale of your hands for a decent fee though, your fans & the british press are doing a great job advertising DDG on why not to go RM, so the more abuse Bale gets the better.

JamDav1982

Lol if United get top 4, we will not spend that big on Bale, last season we were so desperate for a big signing after missing out on top 4 that you could've taken 10-15m more from us for ADM, will still take Bale of your hands for a decent fee though, your fans & the british press are doing a great job advertising DDG on why not to go RM, so the more abuse Bale gets the better.

I would bet anything Man Utd over pay for players again this summer.

They still have a long, long way to go and will want to get back to top as soon as possible and look to strengthen their position.

I would predict Man Utd will easily spend the most money this summer of any club in the world.

oggydude

I would bet anything Man Utd over pay for players again this summer.

They still have a long, long way to go and will want to get back to top as soon as possible and look to strengthen their position.

I would predict Man Utd will easily spend the most money this summer of any club in the world.
Dunno, I think the club has learnt from last summers mistakes and will be more prepared for the summer window, last window LVG wanted to give all the players a chance in pre season and everybody played very well which meant we went in starting the season with Shaw & Herrera (deals already done months beforehand apparently) and it took a loss and 2 draws from the first 3 games for us to panic buy anyone available. This january we needed a CB & a striker yet no business was carried out, if we get top 4 I think the club will definitely spend money but a lot more wiser.

Bale is still a quality player but is under to much pressure, every time he misses he will get abuse hurled at by Ronaldo and fans and its making him overthink everything and lose his natural flow. He also probably benefits being the superstar of a team like at Spurs, similar to Neymar with Brazil, compared to someone like ADM who I think doesn't really fit being the superstar of a team.

United's standout players from this year, barring Blind who's been a bargain, were all players they had before last Summer. Rooney, Mata, Felli, Young and especially Carrick. I think they were too focused on making a statement with the Galactico signings. They probably won't go back to the Ferguson way, but I don't expect them to spend 150m next window. That being said, I don't think Bale is a necessary transfer unless they're planning on forcing Rooney out, but they (or anyone for that matter) will be foolish to spend more than 60m for someone as limited as Bale, not to mention he doesn't strike me as a Van Gaal type player.

If they're going to buy an attacking option this Summer, I'm willing to bet it's Depay, Dybala or even Icardi for their bench.

Falcao

Bale played his part with 2 goals in an excellent result for Wales away to Israel last night, they are now top of the group. His first was a great freekick, he is comfortably better the Ronaldo at them and has been since his last couple of years at Spurs.

Last edited:

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
He went to Madrid probably hoping to form a bromance with Ronaldo (like Messi-Neymar), turned out totally different. He's still an awesome player, but as long as Ronaldo is in Madrid, he will be a shadow of his Spurs career.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie

He switches to the right flank in almost every single game this season... Of course he stays on the left most of the time, but it's not like he hasn't played there at all.

I've read Chelsea are linked with Bale now. God no, I wouldn't trade Hazard for 2 Bales.

BenRobbins

He switches to the right flank in almost every single game this season... Of course he stays on the left most of the time, but it's not like he hasn't played there at all.

I've read Chelsea are linked with Bale now. God no, I wouldn't trade Hazard for 2 Bales.

Fair enough, i would fear chelsea alot more with bale in the team than hazard. Each to their own.

Morten

Clearly, Bale is a top player who would take a starting spot in most teams, but he doesnt suit us at all. Hope he leaves in the summer, wish him good luck and im sure he will do well.

Home of Barca Fans