Gareth Bale

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
sarcasm my dear messi

What's that?

sarcasmdetector.png

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
It is really stupid to laugh about Bale for weeks and then say that "the opponent was only Levante" after he finally has a good performance. Laugh about him if he fucks up next week (which I hope he will do).
What I did like today was how he stole Cristiano's goal.

CuleLife4Life

I really thought he was playing well for a few weeks now but was unlucky to score. He definitely contributes a lot more than Cristiano in terms of play build up and tracking back. But of course Cristina gets the praise for scoring some penalties and tap-ins.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
As much as I am fed up with Bale, I am ready to part with Ronaldo first.

Iker
Carvajal Pepe Ramos Marcelo
James Kroos Modric Isco
Bale
Benzema

Bale performed well in that center role, he doesn't have to defend as much and anyway, he is stupid tactically anyway so its better to release him from his misery. His speed and counters would be good especially long range shots. On the side, he is confused and better players like Di Maria suffered there. Although the skill set is better suited to have Bale and James switch positions, it is what it is. Bale Benzema and James can all move into a 4 3 3 in attack with Modric and Isco centering in. In defense retreat into a 4 4 2 in defense.

Home of Barca Fans