Gareth Bale

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He had one good moment in the match. Don't think that warrants in him being better than Neymar who had a bigger impact on the match(Neymar himself was average).

Bale got pace, he will always look dangerous on the counter, but he didn't really do anything at all.

footyfan

Calma, calma
He did nothing this game. Or am I forgetting?

Offensively of note, he didn't do much besides that one great dribble and pass to Benzema where he was marginally offside and another one that ended up with a Benz shot. But he didn't screw up as much Neymar did, I don't think Neymar should get bonus points because he won a penalty where it was Ramos mistake and not even his skill that earnt it.

Defensively, he was better than Neymar who left Alves all alone vs Di Maria and Ronaldo.

Both had poor games, but imo Neymar had the worse game.

your exactly right.

and on that pass benzema was offside. lol ;-)

On Neymar's penalty run, he was marginally offside. Considering that was Neymar's only positive contribution this game....

Djab

Offensively of note, he didn't do much besides that one great dribble and pass to Benzema where he was marginally offside and another one that ended up with a Benz shot. But he didn't screw up as much Neymar did, I don't think Neymar should get bonus points because he won a penalty where it was Ramos mistake and not even his skill that earnt it.

Defensively, he was better than Neymar who left Alves all alone vs Di Maria and Ronaldo.

On Neymar's penalty run, he was marginally offside. Considering that was Neymar's only positive contribution this game....

Well. Both had bad games. But Neymar had better positioning in attack although he wasted all of them, and if Alexis/Pedro were playing instead of him, could score them easily. Fair enough, Neymar had a better game than GB. If it comes to rating, Neymar gets 4/10 and Bale gets 3/10 in my book, which is just an opinion. If you'll not agree I'll respect it.

CesDel

That's exactly what Bale did for Iniesta's goal..

L

linetty

Neymar was better than both Ronaldo and Bale, even though the played out of his best position.

Home of Barca Fans