Gareth Bale

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I dunno, I fear Lennon as well, but it is all too easy for people to just say "Oh Maicon wasn't trying!" about this. Its so easy to just do that whenever a player you like comes off worst, its almost like the super hero arguments people have when they are kids. Like "Superman owned Batman!" - "Nuh-uh, Batman wasn't really trying!" you could apply it to many things in life and it would go on ad infinitum.

I take your point, but this isn't people trying to take credit away from Bale (I happen to think Bale is superb) because Maicon hasn't been trying all season and blatantly does not want to be in Milan.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Found out the Arsenal boys said here he? More like fouled out today. From the bits of the game I have seen (the start and again from the 75th minute) it was tackling and hoping he doesn't get away. Where's Wenger and his tackling obsession now?

2-3, perfect result. Spurs don't challenge the title anyway and Arsenal once again fucked right in the ass. Absolutely brilliant stuff.

Trequartista

The good
Bale is so awesome,Spurs depend a lot on him but he is still managing to play well(although it was not his best game yesterday),he is even improving himself as he is far from being a classic winger who runs a lot and makes some good crosses,dont know whether his game can suit the inverted wingers style in the future or not but for now he is better on the left,will be better if he moves to a team that suits him

zanela

I agree, If we play spurs Maxwell or Adriano should play on the left instead of Abidal.

Say what you want but Abidal is better defensively than the 2 Brazilians. Maxwell is vulnerable to pace as has been seen in the past(skinned by Pablo and the likes). To use him against Lennon would be suicidal. While Abi's pace cleans up positional indiscipline and bailed our CB's out quite a few times. All he has to do is just hold his position and we'll be fine against Lennon & co. And we need height at the back esp CL.

Since Maxwell contributes to our attack some of you overlook his defensive errors while the frenchman gets the stick even for slightest misjudgement on his part.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Bale is so awesome,Spurs depend a lot on him but he is still managing to play well(although it was not his best game yesterday),he is even improving himself as he is far from being a classic winger who runs a lot and makes some good crosses,dont know whether his game can suit the inverted wingers style in the future or not but for now he is better on the left,will be better if he moves to a team that suits him

Bale is tailor made for Man Utd, I can easily see him moving there, all Spurs playes do :lol:

Home of Barca Fans