Nicolas%20Cage%20Laugh.gif

883415.gif

isyIFSIyjVjdk.gif

tumblr_lgcvy2kprr1qcjtfao1_400.gif

tumblr_mmia80vpEA1sp6iedo1_250.gif

you got owned

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If Spurs lose Willian then the Bale deal may fall through according to many media outlets in UK.

If Spurs lose Willian then the Bale deal may fall through according to many media outlets in UK.

Aren't they after Lamela as well? I remember there being reports that it's a done deal.

If they get him, I'm pretty sure Bale's going, regardless of whether they get Willian or not.

Kerrybai

Well if they get Lamela then it shouldn't be a problem as Lamela will play in Bale's position. Willian was supposed to be their new number 10 as far as I could tell, so it looks like Holtby will have to step up his game now that the deal has fallen through.

Zebulun

Can't believe this imposter is going for that price, cr7 and messi's scores golazos week in week out and scores insane number of goals consistently each season. Biggest achievent is taking THFC to CL and beating inter. A good goal here and there and a couple free kicks aint worth that!

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
They already have enough mid fielders... it doesn't really matter if they lose out on Willian coz they already have the replacement of Bale signed, in Chadli! They have three attacking mid fielders in Dembele, Sigurdsson and Holtby one of whom could provide the back-up for left winger as well as the right winger!!

And they have probably wrapped up signing Lamela anyway. So considering that they have finished signing Lamela, they have 6 players fighting for 2 positions which is more than enough

coco1247

Banned
Looks like the Bernabeu is in full preparation for his arrival. There's also a different sum being mentioned on AS and EC (mind you, still ludicrous money), around 90 mil. I'm fine with that as long as it's less than what we paid for Ronaldo. Honestly, I can't stand Bale being more expensive than him...it feels...wrong.

Kerrybai

According to SSN this stage has been built today and is the same stage used to unveil other players... perhaps the presentation will be this weekend.

BSW25jqIgAAKTWM.jpg

F

Flavia

Looks like the Bernabeu is in full preparation for his arrival. There's also a different sum being mentioned on AS and EC (mind you, still ludicrous money), around 90 mil. I'm fine with that as long as it's less than what we paid for Ronaldo. Honestly, I can't stand Bale being more expensive than him...it feels...wrong.

He will be. 85m pounds, or 99m euros. And his salary is 10m after taxes.

pEllee

Just why do they feel the need to sign Bale? If they want a poor man's Ronaldo they should wait a few more years and pay less money. Pérez is a complete joke. Wouldn't surprise me if I hear bullshit about him bringing in a lot of money on shirt sales.

Like I said, deal of the century for Spurs.

Bertus

Great deal if Bale is the new Ronaldo starting this year, and sells ton and ton of merchandisings based on its name for years to come.

If not, then, fraud of the century.

Home of Barca Fans