Kaka

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Hey Clocky! I would be delighted if you enlighten what does Papadopoulos' first name mean in Iran?! :pep:

he has the most unfortunate name :facepalm:
I mean what are the chances of someone having such name, but whatever...no commentator in Iran will be able to say his full name aloud, ever, without losing their jobs

Affiae

he has the most unfortunate name :facepalm:
I mean what are the chances of someone having such name, but whatever...no commentator in Iran will be able to say his full name aloud, ever, without losing their jobs

There's a barber line in Germany with the turkish name COSKUN. I always crack up when I walk past one.

EdmondDantes

That groin injury took all his pace and mobility away, his acceleration is almost nonexistent nowadays. Nice guy though.

xavisionary

God damn I've missed that trademark Kaka direct run. I used to obsess over the solo goal he scored against Celtic in...2007? Unbelievable change of pace and skill.

Chainsaw

Killahead
One of my favorite players back then despite playing for the enemies almost his entire career, nvm being Brazilian. Such a joy to watch at his prime.

Darko

The defending on that goal, he just runs in a straight line. :lol:
And people still say Messi has an easy task because he's up against La Liga defenders.

Drexl

The defending on that goal, he just runs in a straight line. :lol:
And people still say Messi has an easy task because he's up against La Liga defenders.

:cheers:
The most over-rated player right after Cristina Analdo. He took the whole glory Pirlo and Seedorf deserved.

ManusXavi

Kaka vs Ozil in their prime talk is in the media. For me Kaka had greater strengths than Ozil in more areas of the game. I think Ozil wins in 'through ball vision' and defending. They are two pretty big things for a midfielder. Kaka could do through balls as well so Ozil doesn't have too much of an edge as far as that ability goes.

Home of Barca Fans