Kaka

Morten

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0hMJOfn1fA

Its not much, but even Kakas goals alone are worth more than anything Hazard ever did at this club.

At least have to give it to Kaka, despite his injuries, he did show up for a few games here and there, while Hazard has been a bum since day one.

Could have been so much more though, if not for all the injuries, seeing him, Marcelo and Ronaldo teaming up more often would have been something.

Last edited:

Morten

As far as other skills goes, he was also a great passer, his assist against Liverpool is to this day the best through-ball i have ever seen.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

As far as other skills goes, he was also a great passer, his assist against Liverpool is to this day the best through-ball i have ever seen.

Good eye Morty! His passing was also really good for an offense player. Its a pity though that he never could show his level at real madrid where he didnt look as the special player like he was at Milan.

BarcaOG

Banned
kaka was a good dude. could not dislike him. too bad (well, good for barca really) that he declined quickly after 2007. he had some good games for madrid but he never became what they wanted him to be.

BarcaOG

Banned

completely agree. ive seen that goal a thousand times now and i still cant believe how precise, how perfectly weighted, and at such a distance, that pass was. its unbelievable

Home of Barca Fans