Kaka

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, well, well... former footballer of the globe is close to Manchester City.
If he goes, who`s next? I bet they will use Kaka as a bait to lure more quality

maz

I walk the line
Here's my post from Transfer Rumours:

I dont see what man city are doing wrong. They have gone completely by the book (as opposed to madrid who tapped up players on a regular basis). What people forget is that man city have some really decent players in their team who came through the youth system. Richards, ireland, sturridge, hart, swp etc. I hear so many people crying into their blanket "this is the death of football", "they have ruined the soul of football" wah wah wah. Madrid were doing this 6/7 years ago, chelsea were doing it 4/5 years ago. Yet we still had some great cl football, some great domestic football all across the globe, there were different leagues that dominated europe, one of the best euros in a long long time, and a decent world cup. During that time not ONCE did i think football had lost its soul even though money was being thrown around by 2 or 3 clubs. Man City have money, and money has always bought the best players. Its been happening for YEARS!

As for milan, they havent shown much ambition. For such a big club they are taking a hell of a long time to rebuild from the waaay overaged squad. They bought the likes of zambrotta, and offloaded gourcuff. I dont blame kaká for going there. Milan made the mistake of bringing in ronaldinho and trying to play him with kaká. Kaká and ronaldinho are good friends i have no doubt about that (and that was probably why he never spoke out against the move) but kaká knows that he should be the figurehead of the team he plays in.

Plus it will be great to see him when i go to eastlands 2 or 3 times a season.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
They are doing what they can, thats how I`d put it. They don`t have the history, nor the results behind them so there`s no other way than to play on their strengths - oil dollars.
I`m not much worried about them as for what will happen if the prices begin to inflate as a result of those ridiculous offers, cause it will for sure affect us sooner or later.
Think Benzema or some other young star Barca wants? Forget about it, English clubs can outbid us anytime.
Of course we have our Barca brand behind us but if Kaka can be convinced (and he`s known as a humble and religious person) then think of todays youths that are more or less closer to Giovanni Dos Santos type.

barSELOna

Benzema , fabregas and others they dont go to city cuzz they havent got any success but kaka he got a lot of succes .s

G

gerd

kaka is a great player ! if he moves there he will be rich but his fame will fall and his quality as a player will fall too . and if he goes there other players will go ,so i don't think it is a smart move from AC MILAN and KAKA because MILAN really needs KAKA. came on if KAKA goes MILAN will be destroyed even why they can buy new players with those milions!!! but for BARCELONA best let him GOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!even if other players go to man.city :cool: :cool: :) :?: :!: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

Evil

Shabazz
Exactley, I doubt Milan will be the same team without Kaka, Dinho still isn't his best so you can't depend on him to be the leader .. Kaka definatley makes the diffrence. It's like taking Messi away from Barça, or C.Ronaldo from ManU .. Bad move from Milan IMO, they should keep him if they want to make the Champions League next season.

FCB-Michael

Mack the Knife
He wasn`t the 65 mil. release clause though. So imagine the scenario where City buys him for 120 and Milan buys him back for half the sum :lol:

F

FCB_Titi_LB

Kaka has talked too much with beckham haha :)
"Yeah offc you will loose quality...but hey you will still be the best there (MJS)"

so Beckham is an ambassador for bad leagues :) tricking other players in joining his cause
(offc premier league is nice ... :p)
"hihi" ;)

Evil

Shabazz
One of the biggest transfer's in history was about to take place but finally was called off.

There's two sides of the story, negotiations broke down so immediatley Berlusconi wanted to keep a good image of himself and clamied that he stepped in and stopped but the transfer because to him Kaka is 'unsellable'

Few hours later, Man City claim that they pulled out of the negotiations because a deal couldn't be reached or Kaka didn't want to transfer ..

I think the Berlusconi side of the story is crap, because he just said a few days ago that he would probably sell Kaka, now after the deal breaks down he wants to act like the good guy ?

maz

I walk the line
The more berlusconi makes it seem to the milan fans that kaká is leaving, the higher his reputation will be when it turns out kaká is staying. I wouldnt trust berlusconi in the slightest.

Business wise it doesnt make sense for milan though.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

@maz & Evil:

Your words are exactly those said on ac milan forum (the fans themselves) :)

Home of Barca Fans