Kaka

ceefoo

Oi!

May not have many but Alan Hutton (right back) and Craig Gordon (goalkeeper) are fantastic.

I would have said Kris Boyd (class in a glass!) But i know he's a sore subject with the Scots.

In other news sky were saying Kaka has deffinatly signed for Madrid, please say it's not true!

Apparently RM have an agreement with Milan but not the player. So unless he gives them the go-ahead, they don't stand a chance of getting him.
And they will be left with mud all over their faces again. :D

MJ BarcaFan

Madrid press and Italian media are in unison - Kaka is a Real Madrid player...

It's a good career move for him imo... he needs to prove that he could also perform in other league. I just dunno though if he can gel with other madrid players.

Andrew M

The man who provided the assist for Scotland's first goal in our home World Cup qualifier victory against Iceland, the man Ashely Cole clobbered with a horrendous tackle last season then turned his back to the referee when he went to book him, the man who i've seen breeze past Gattuso, Pirlo and Ambrosini in one dribble as if they wern't there.

If we didn't already have Dani Alves id want Hutton :D

Thank God you arn't the sporting director!:lol:

B

blueduck

Looks like the deal isn't as certain as the Madrid press made out.:rofl1:

I f*cking hate Madrid

Beast

The Observer
Do you even have the right to hate us Ducky ?

you should hate clubs with your own size.. u know Malaga and co .. hell even Almeria

congratulation on signing Kaka last winter Ducky...

B

blueduck

Do you even have the right to hate us Ducky ?

you should hate clubs with your own size.. u know Malaga and co .. hell even Almeria

congratulation on signing Kaka last winter Ducky...

pffft ! I can hate whoever I bloody want ! Your telling me who I should hate?

Why are you on here if you support Franco FC? That's like me joining a rag forum !

Looks like you know f*ck all about football then if you think we are the same size as almeria.

(PS look at my sig vvvvvv :rofl1:)

Beast

The Observer
pffft ! I can hate whoever I bloody want ! Your telling me who I should hate?

Why are you on here if you support Franco FC? That's like me joining a rag forum !

Looks like you know f*ck all about football then if you think we are the same size as almeria.

(PS look at my sig vvvvvv :rofl1:)

I'm advising you who you should hate.. not telling you.. big difference Ducky

before your new riches you would only dream to have Robinho eating fish chips 10 km of your stadium

Real is one of the oldest clubs with rich history stop repeating your rival's manager when you & him don't know a lot about our club

Plus what's wrong with comparing you to Malaga ??

you are in the 18th position of All English clubs ? even huddersfield and Preston has a better history and record then you in the English league or you don't also know your own history ?

ok i'll put you down on the same level as Real Socidad ? happy now ? they have as much league trophies as you

B

blueduck

I'm advising you who you should hate.. not telling you.. big difference Ducky

before your new riches you would only dream to have Robinho eating fish chips 10 km of your stadium

Real is one of the oldest clubs with rich history stop repeating your rival's manager when you & him don't know a lot about our club

Plus what's wrong with comparing you to Malaga ??

you are in the 18th position of All English clubs ? even huddersfield and Preston has a better history and record then you in the English league or you don't also know your own history ?

ok i'll put you down on the same level as Real Socidad ? happy now ? they have as much league trophies as you

History doesn't win you trophies, players do you tit (the fact that Chelsea are a big club now just shows I'm right). Right now and in the future we will be up there with the best in England.

City go about there transfer business in an honourable way, unlike Madrid who try to tap-up all the half-decent players in the world.

Why would you join the forum of your main rivals? It makes no sense.

Where you belong

B

blueduck

However you put it, another blow for the seria a...

Agreed, our second league has more fans than Serie A, it's full of old players, old stadiums and the general lack of investment has been their downfall.

Beast

The Observer
History doesn't win you trophies, players do you tit (the fact that Chelsea are a big club now just shows I'm right). Right now and in the future we will be up there with the best in England.

City go about there transfer business in an honourable way, unlike Madrid who try to tap-up all the half-decent players in the world.

Why would you join the forum of your main rivals? It makes no sense.

Where you belong

Chelsea are much bigger then you.. and they proved themselves before Roman

the fact that no big player want to join you (in comparison to Chelsea ) shows your dead wrong :lol:
the fact that Kaka is about to accept Real offer (or even Chelsea offer ) 35 Million less then what you offered shows where you are exactly.. down below :party00231:
Even Robinho are going AWOL .. he loves Citeh so much it seems he would jump ship to the first big team offer
Even Villa refused to move to Citeh when his team is suffering.. you can't buy History and you can't compete Ducky.. live with it

City can't buy a big player not even with a 100 Million fee .. cause they don't even play in Europe.. you are below Preston.. the moment you surpass Preston .. you can start talking to other big teams..
it's Ironic isn't it that you point to another forum.. for a moment there i thought you are a Barca supporter ;)

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
people often forget that about chelsea. for nigh-on 10 years before roman they had become a top 6 team consistently, signing big-name (or formerly big-name) players, giving themselves prestige. they even won the cup-winner's cup!

city have gone from 0 to 100mph, which is why everyone is fucking them off. they're nobody. and won't be signing any absolutely top players until they prove they're the real thing. that's why, apart from the odd foray (kaka, villa, raul?!) the owners aren't splashing big anymore and are signing goodbutnotgreat players who will help them crack the top 4. where they can then trade-up.

Home of Barca Fans