Kaka

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Berlusconi may look naive and funny but he sure is an astute businessman. Likes of Laporta or anyone else are little babies playing in the kindergarten and not really in his category

maz

I walk the line
He has way more credentials than me! I just think he is very slimey.

At the end of the day milan kept kaká and thats what they wanted on a short term footballing level. However u have to ask...is there any player in the world (except messi) who will win titles for u? I dont know if the 130mil figure was true (although it took the arabs a hell of a long time to deny it..makes u wonder) but if it was true think of what they could have done to their squad.

Let me pose this question..if u were in charge of milan would u have accepted such a bid? And if so, what would u hav done with the money.

Agger would be..30mil?
Asenjo would come very cheap.
Drogba for 40mil.
Sergio ramos for 50mil

What playmaker could they buy?

Evil

Shabazz
If I was owner of Milan I would accept the offer next season.

I´d buy all those players you mentioned maz (except for Drogba, I prefer other strikers over him)

As for the playmaker, they don´t need one they already got Dinho, who with some hard work could reach full fitness by next season don´t you think ? Pirlo can be a playmaker as well .. Ofcourse none of them are the same quality as Kaka but we're talking about 130m here ;)

roll

Tryin` to be hated

At the end of the day milan kept kaká and thats what they wanted on a short term footballing level. However u have to ask...is there any player in the world (except messi) who will win titles for u? I dont know if the 130mil figure was true (although it took the arabs a hell of a long time to deny it..makes u wonder) but if it was true think of what they could have done to their squad.

Let me pose this question..if u were in charge of milan would u have accepted such a bid? And if so, what would u hav done with the money.

Agger would be..30mil?
Drogba for 40mil.
Sergio ramos for 50mil

This is soo unreal, Agger about 15-20, Asenjo 6 (releause clause), Drogba 20, Ramos 30. Gourcuff is playing great and he could come back, they are interested in Ribery = 35 mil.+ Oddo.

maz

I walk the line
I dont think theyre that unrealistic. Every team know milan have money to burn. How would they be able to get those players at market value?!

Although to be honest agger is worth more than 15mil even at market value. Madrid wouldnt let ramos go for 30mil (come on...ramos for 30mil? They practically paid that much for him)... The only debatable one is drogba. Like i said..chelsea know milan have millions in the bank so they will overcharge.

Ribery is a good shout though. 35 + oddo sounds about right.

Evil

Shabazz
Why would they want Drogba, he´s 31, injury prone and being benched by Anelka this season .. (although he was great last season)

For 40-50m they can get Torres or Benzema.

maz

I walk the line
Because they are milan and they have the best medical centre in all of football!

I did list benzema but i cant see aulas selling him for anything less than 50. Especially when kaká was just sold for 135mil (hypothetically).

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Agger would be..30mil?
Drogba for 40mil.
Sergio ramos for 50mil

Diego! That rumor appeared soon after Kaka story began

maz

I walk the line
Maybe. I liked diego but he has seemed to fade from the big stage. Although to be honest was he ever really up there? He had alot of promise and played great for werder but didnt do well for his NT. Would he be able to hack it in serie A?

V

vkr_bibin

Now since the deal was called off.... Kak will be under scrutiny all the time... Every performance will be analyzed that badly...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I suppose we sell Eto then :rolleyes: Barca doesn`t need anyone. 2 backups for LB and RB and that`s it. If we decide to sell Henry then we should go for Silva or someone else.
If it`s not broken - don`t fix it!

Evil

Shabazz
That´s what Real Madrid said last summer when they only bought 1 player only for 90% of their first team players to be injured 1 month later :lol:

Home of Barca Fans