Kaka

B

blueduck

So Kaka is really getting 200k a week then if you include his salary too.

Mardrid are ruining football...

Beast

The Observer
no we haven't signed Diago ..
Kaka salary is 9 Million Euro a year.. the highest is Ibrahimovic with 12 Million a year

no Duckie we are not Man City... :) how does it feel to have money you are willing to spend but no one want to join ?

E

Esteve

Ah, like 12 different people told me Digão was signed too. As for Citeh, Tévez looks like he's willing to join ;)

Beast

The Observer
No Electronic steve Digao is not a Madrid player.. though it's rumored he could be moving to Fulham

ceefoo

Kaká’ Sells His Soul To Madrid

IbelongtoPerez1.jpg
[/IMG]

Beast

The Observer
BRILLIANT... :lol:
and you're claiming you're not bitter :lol:

don't know what you call this but it is bitterness ..

E

Esteve

Hahaha! Knew I'd see a picture like that sooner rather than later.

DivineVisitor

The Right One ⇩
As Milan is my favourite Italian Club i would have prefered is he stayed there. However im not too worried about his move to Madrid and it's not going to change my opinion of him too much, i respect Casilias, il still like Kaka.

B

blueduck

no Duckie we are not Man City... :) how does it feel to have money you are willing to spend but no one want to join ?

I just think it's a bit of a joke that the media said City were ruining footy by bidding around that price for players.

I don't have a problem with Madrid spending 50+ million on Kaka, but the media think it's acceptable because they are Real Madrid.

"How dare City try and break into the top 4 ! They should know their place !"

Last edited:
V

Valon

I'm scared of the white scum getting Villa, IDC about Kaka I never liked him. :D

Beast

The Observer
I just think it's a bit of a joke that the media said City were ruining footy by bidding around that price for players.

I don't have a problem with Madrid spending 50+ million on Kaka, but the media think it's acceptable because they are Real Madrid.

"How dare City try and break into the top 4 ! They should know their place !"

no it's more like City are idiots to offer 100 Million for Kaka.. not how dare they try..especially when we go the same player 6 month later for almost half the price
of course there is another aspect that you are trying to buy players who would never look towards you due to your statues.. but that's already discussed before with

B

blueduck

no it's more like City are idiots to offer 100 Million for Kaka.. not how dare they try..especially when we go the same player 6 month later for almost half the price
of course there is another aspect that you are trying to buy players who would never look towards you due to your statues.. but that's already discussed before with

But we wouldn't of just bought player, he would of boosted our profile in football. The added media attention and new sponsorship would reclaim alot of that £100 million.

If our arabs want to spend 100+ million of their money on a player, who they believe is worth it, who are the media to say they shouldn't?

Home of Barca Fans