Kaka

Beast

The Observer
i disagree.. on current season form.. Iniesta & Xavi is better..
but he isn't inferior in any way when it comes to skill .. he is the mold of Messi level .. and can lead a team of oldies to trophies like we seen in 07 .. he led almost single handed Milan to the CL
.. although his injuries got the best of him last season Kaka isn't any inferior when it comes to skill.. it's your "usual " Madrid love CA

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Kaka is amongst those players who, if they have a season without injuries, can practically play every opponent off the pitch

Inferior !?

:lol:

Kaka is a great player.. not the best this season for sure .. but hardly an inferior
I agree. At his best Kaka may be a slightly better player, but Iniesta is a younger player and more in shape which means that his best may last a lot longer.

IMO even if Real manages to land Kaka & CR7, we would still be the best team out of the two if we can land a decent enough striker be it Zlatan or Benzema a good AM like Hernanes (the new Kaka) and a LB (Zhirkov).

Beast

The Observer
you have the advantage of stable squad and formation..
your players been together for a long time now .. and that's is a big plus..
Real have to adapt to a new formation and new players.. it will take some time.. if you can continue the form you've demonstrated this season.. by the time Real start to gel and play as a team it could be too late for the liga.. that's why i said and still believe the CL is /should/will be a priority for Real .. cause the real competition starts end of February

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I love Kaka the player (imo the best in the world 2005-7) - I rated him as world class since I first saw him in 2001.

But sorry in terms on ability in the year 2009 and 2010 he cannot touch Iniesta or Messi or Xavi. I don't believe he can make a huge impact in the CL again either.

If Real bought him in 2007 then I would say the opposite but not now.

Beast

The Observer
I love Kaka the player (imo the best in the world 2005-7) - I rated him as world class since I first saw him in 2001.

But sorry in terms on ability in the year 2009 and 2010 he cannot touch Iniesta or Messi or Xavi. I don't believe he can make a huge impact in the CL again either.

If Real bought him in 2007 then I would say the opposite but not now.

It's irrelevant IMO.. Xavi had a good long drop in form and regained it this season..he suffered the same fate in and Pep transformed all the dead wood
the difference is Barca squad got better and a new vision from Pep.. Milan are standing still in ideas and getting worse in transfers for the past 4 years par Pato

Thierry

but I will say this much and no one should argue.

Kaka is a great ball-mover.
-his moving-tall figure commands a winning footballer on the pitch when he's got the ball. his jogs and gentle handle on the ball is what classic acts are made of.

Classic Stuff.

no arguments here now.:D

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
kaka scores takes his shirt off to reveal the new message of his undershirt "I belong to PEREZ"

It was Milan who sold him out, not Kaka who was chasing the money. He had already mentioned that he wanted to stay, but then Real came with too good of an offer to refuse and they mutually agreed that he should leave; but it was the Club who wanted him out. City had a bigger package last year, but it was met with strong opposition from Milan fans, and for Kaka to move there it would have been a very bad career move, but it was clear that the management was happy to let him go.

E

Esteve

Ugh, don't compare the Kaká of today to Xavi & Iniesta. :thumbdown: Just watch the CL final. Thank you very much!

B

blueduck

Have Madrid actually signed Digao? He's a fucking joke if he has, he's never going to get a game.

Home of Barca Fans