Dimitar Berbatov

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
berba1.jpg

oh desoe, me too.. after looking at him as a superstar when he was at spurs and how much from grace, he has fallen at manchester united...

:(

maxan10

SirTugAlot
#He misses from the left he misses from the right, that boy berbatov makes united actually look shite#. Good grace, he can hold up play so well just lacks the finishing touch with United.

knicks

Do ya feel lucky, punk?
Oh my god. He must be a superstar,not footballer.

House of Flies
: Nice pic.

desoe

Berbatov is a player who doesn't have enough mental strength to take a big pressure.

That's why he was so great in Spurs and flopped in United, and that's the same reason why he has 48 goals for Bulgaria, but I could hardly count even 5 against big teams like Italy, Holland or even Sweden or Ireland. Most of his goals are against much much weaker teams and he's surely unreliable for us in the huge games.

He needs a change (same goes for United), but I hardly doubt that he'll play ever again for a top club. He's 29 already after all. Berba is a big fish in a small pond. Month ago there was a rumor about Newcastle showing an interest (his favorite english club from childhood), so I hope something happens there. Looks nice for him, after two seasons like this.

Last edited:

maxan10

SirTugAlot
or a move back to tottenham.. crazier things have happened in football. Honestly he should try his luck in a new league, he's played in quite a few in his career, handled them all well.

Beast

The Observer
[youtube]U_U7VBPVtqw[/youtube]

ROFL .. hilarious

anyhow again Karma prove to be a bigger bitch , United kidnapped him from the Airport when he arrived for a City medical
they got their man and he forced the move and the one who had the last laugh is Dan Levy every time he go the bank and see those 32 Million pound for him ..

serves United right

desoe

Skills are crazy, though. Still a mystery how he's missing these sitters all of the time

[youtube]DirBZNaUmSM[/youtube]​

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
pressure pressure pressure... first off one has to live up to his huge transfer value which itself is quite a burden and then add to it the pressure from douchebag fans.** Show some faith in your manager who has totally changed your fortunes! He knows more than what you know!!**

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
pressure pressure pressure... first off one has to live up to his huge transfer value which itself is quite a burden and then add to it the pressure from douchebag fans.** Show some faith in your manager who has totally changed your fortunes! He knows more than what you know!!**

Same could be said to some of our own fans, tbh...

Home of Barca Fans