Dimitar Berbatov

desoe

It will be actually pretty cool if he finishes his EPL career in Newcastle or something like that. Without underrating Newcastle too much, I say it'd mean less pressure than United, which will surely lead to more fun & entertainment from Berba (like it was in Tottenham, when he was truly enjoying his football)

I guess he will be 32-33 in this time (if we accept that he'd be offered a new deal soon), but his characteristics as a player will allow him to perform well as he's not relying on speed or pace in his game.

iookram

It will be actually pretty cool if he finishes his EPL career in Newcastle or something like that. Without underrating Newcastle too much, I say it'd mean less pressure than United, which will surely lead to more fun & entertainment from Berba (like it was in Tottenham, when he was truly enjoying his football)

I guess he will be 32-33 in this time (if we accept that he'd be offered a new deal soon), but his characteristics as a player will allow him to perform well as he's not relying on speed or pace in his game.

He was a Newcastle fan so that could happen.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Berbatov called Prade and Montella today to personally apologize, and also refunded the price of his plane ticket.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I like Fulham under Martin Jol, but it says alot about Berbatovs ambition choosing Fulham over Juventus who are in the CL.

K

kingleo

I like Fulham under Martin Jol, but it says alot about Berbatovs ambition choosing Fulham over Juventus who are in the CL.

yeah that is a strange one! Juve are not only in the CL but also are pretty certain to win some silverware as well.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Supposedly just before taking his medical at Fulham he asked Fiorentina if they still need a striker because he was thinking of changing his mind. The club rejected him. :lol:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He sounds sad to me... I used to like him before SAF decided to fcuk him over. Damn you old fcuk, ruining players's careers at will :angry:

desoe

^^ You just can't love football and hate Berbatov in a same time. It's just impossible, because Berbatov IS football.

Home of Barca Fans