Dimitar Berbatov

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
What do you guys think of Berbatov?

Iv yet to see a player with as good control as him and his link up play is world class. if he can increase the amount of goals he scores he could be brilliant to watch this year

a "Break the Bus" Striker for me.

desoe

Berbatov will never be world class, because he's unable to make the final step to fit in this category. I don't know what's his problem really - is it something mental or he's just not this good, but these are the facts - everybody was expecting that his move to United is this "final step" to get on the next level, but sadly he just never got there.

And I'm not sure about breaking buses. Berbatov is absolutely useless against strong opositions like Inter or Chelsea. It's same in the national team, where he was scoring mainly against the weak teams we were playing against, which is the reason about his incredible record for Bulgaria. But against squads like Italy, Netherlands, Sweden or other of this calibre, he becomes invisible.

Pepe Silvia

With a name like that, he could probably drink everyone under the table then take a swim in an icy-lake somewhere in a Russian forest and still walk out the club later with your lady in clutch.

Well not your lady but you know.

desoe

Man United's very own Ibra lol. A good player i think but weighed down by the weight of expectation

+ no one knows what his best position on the pitch is. Is he a striker? Is he an attacking midfielder? Is he a second striker? What he is? A mystery. Nobody knows, even Fergie ....

matth_22

matth_22
I'm really happy for him, now that he's finally hitting form for United after leaving Tottenham on deadline days 2 years ago for 30 million pounds. I think the decision to retire from international football helped as well. I've been a fan of his since his Spurs days, his stirker partnership with Robbie Keane was good to watch and they were scoring goals for fun. I don't why he kept getting criticise for the last 2 years, he's scored important goals for United as well.

I really hope he helps United to win the title and go on to prove his doubters wrong in the process.

V

Valon

Yeah he was great today. Will he continue his form and start making the United fans love him?

his second goal was amazing, its strange that the roles have been reversed now at United, with Rooney providing for Berbatov now more rather than the other way around

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
he looks like he's finally "got it" and is now delivering consistently.

he's always had talent, if he can fuse that with confidence and consistency... watch out!

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
stragne player berbatov is.. ii've been following him since his leverkusen days.. its true he has the skills, his on the ball technique is immence, but he is, or was, too damn inconsistent...

i mean, he can miss like 5 sitters in a row, alone infront of the goal, and he will score from unbelievable position, world class goal..

its good for him that he is finding his form, for him and ManU of course, since Rooney is not even close to his best from last year...

Home of Barca Fans