The Scottish Premier League (SPL)

S

Sammie

I'm surprised there's no thread for the SPL :( Well I suppose not many are fans of Scottish football. :hmmm:

Well I figured I'd put on the current league status and fixtures of what's remaining of the season (Just a couple of more days, and Rangers already secured the title almost two weeks ago :lol: ) It's just for anyone who follows the SPL or simply interested. By the upcoming season I'll be sure to update this thread every week.

Current Standings

sple.jpg

Upcoming Fixtures:

May 5th

Hamilton - St. Mirren
Aberdeen - Kilmarnock
Falkirk - St. Johnstone
Hearts - Dundee United​

May 6th

Motherwell - Hibernian

Lastly, Congratulations for Celtic fans for the 2-1 win over Rangers ;)

Last edited:
S

Sammie

Scores Tonight:
FT Hamilton 0 - 0 St. Mirren
FT Aberdeen 1 - 2 Kilmarnock
FT Falkirk 0 - 0 St. Johnstone
FT Hearts 0 - 0 Dundee United
FT Motherwell 6 - 6 Hibernian

Will be posting league standings soon.

Aasim

Bumbleman
6-6!!

Weren't one of the teams 6-3 behind and then squared it up in stoppage time? Amazing game. Need to watch it.

S

Sammie

Up to the '65 minute it was 6-2 for Hibernian. Then goals started pouring in for Motherwell :lol:

67' [3 - 6] G. Coke
72' [4 - 6] T. Hateley
76' [5 - 6] J. Sutton
90' [6 - 6] L. Jutkiewicz

S

Sammie

Season officially ended, with Rangers securing the title two weeks ago.

The Final Standings as follows:

splcurrentjpg.jpg

Top Scorers:

topscorersspl.jpg

Awards:

awardsa.jpg

All time League Statistics:

splalltime.jpg

Key: Ssn = Season, Pld = Played, W = Wins, D = Draw, L = Losses, F = Goals For, A = Goals Against, GD = Goal Difference, Pts = Points.

Hopefully I'll be covering the 2010/2011 season from start to finish. :)

Barcafan 2304

Im not to confident, as a Celtic man, that we will have much success next season! Rumour in the rags yesterday, Celtic will try and get Sol Campbell and build their side around him! wonderful!

Sergio

Sergison
The most entertaining bit is the commentary:

"Celtic are starting to learn that this Rangers defence is one of the best in Europe"

Say what!? :lol:

Comedy gold.

Sergio

Sergison
Its actually genius, the game is so dull they are resorting to chatting about the weather now:

"Ball passed into an area of sunlit pitch there. Better enjoy that of course, the clocks go back next week". :D

Home of Barca Fans