• In penalties will win Atletico

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In penalties will win Fulham

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Voted Atletico.

If you play like twats and still make it to the final of the Copa and the EL in one season ... you just feel it is their season.

Lemmi

The Reckoner
Pretty disgusyed by the madridista love here.

Bobby Zamora, Brighton and Hove Albion LEGEND. Fulham have had an unbelievable run and just have to win this, only team to beat them in KO was Juve away despite playing Hamburg, Shakhtar y Wolfsburg.

XaviMessiGirl

Don't mind Atleti, they are more of an ally to us against Real Madrid than another enemy... at least that's how I see it anyway

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Pretty disgusyed by the madridista love here.

Bobby Zamora, Brighton and Hove Albion LEGEND. Fulham have had an unbelievable run and just have to win this, only team to beat them in KO was Juve away despite playing Hamburg, Shakhtar y Wolfsburg.

They're called anti-madridista...

Atleti will beat them i think, Fulham are not at home for this one, and i think Aguero and Forlan might be too much for them, but saying i would be suprised if Fulham cause at upset they have many times. But anyway i voted for Atleti

S

Super Pippo

Fulham became - indirectly, one of the richest clubs in the world on the weekend after their owner sold Harrods for 1.5B GB Pounds. This made me like them alot less as it was the fact that they had so many scalps with so little resources I found charming. Anyway, it was short lived as I then read this about the Egyptian guy that own them:

" Fayed was not quite as delicate before the semi-final second leg against Hamburg last month. As is his way, the 76-year-old walked around Craven Cottage before kick‑off, waving his scarf while relishing the applause of Fulham supporters who acknowledge the stability he has brought to the club over 13 years. A typical Fayed moment soon unfolded. As he approached the away end he stuck up two fingers at the Hamburg supporters. "When I passed them they started shouting at me," Fayed says amid hearty laughter. "What can you do? You want to go and punch them and not give them two fingers?"

It is less a question than a statement of defiance. Fayed chuckles again when asked if he was taunted by the visiting fans. "I don't know what they were singing. They were German you know. It's a language which makes you feel terrible when you hear people talking it."

:lol:

Home of Barca Fans