Votes: 46 80.7%
  • Ballotelli

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Party Pato)

Votes: 4 7.0%

• Total voters

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
ATM, Bojan is scoring goals, while Ballotelli is sitting on thee Bench. So id say at this moment in time Bojan is the Best Young Striker in the World If you go by form

Last edited:

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
Balotelli today was IMMENSE!

I really dislike him and all, but hell i got o admin, that boy with right attitude will be the best, no other u21 striker is or will be better than him..

he was celebrating after the win today, smiling and all.. I just hope he regrets all his past actions and start to act like matured person. Than i won't be bashing him as much, and like him out of inter, but the contrary..

God Ballo, take your shit together kid, grow up.. Be like today and there will be no one to be compared to you..

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Balotelli today was IMMENSE!

I really dislike him and all, but hell i got o admin, that boy with right attitude will be the best, no other u21 striker is or will be better than him..

he was celebrating after the win today, smiling and all.. I just hope he regrets all his past actions and start to act like matured person. Than i won't be bashing him as much, and like him out of inter, but the contrary..

God Ballo, take your shit together kid, grow up.. Be like today and there will be no one to be compared to you..

One word: Pato!

And we all know that he is gonna have a bad game, Then have a strop, then be dropped....
He is a Huge huge Very talented Twat

Funny tho, Barca have Bojan, Milan have Pato, United have Macheda (shite), Inter have Ballotelli, and the fans of each club will say their Boy wonder is the Best, :lol:

Last edited:

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Wouldn't call Macheda shit, but he doesn't stand a chance against any that you mentioned

Home of Barca Fans