Jonathan Soriano

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Jonathan Soriano Casas (born 24 September 1985 in El Pont de Vilomara, Barcelona, Catalonia) is a Spanish footballer who currently plays with FC Barcelona Atlètic, as a forward.

He's been really impressive and been very vital for Athletic this season...
A player who failed to live up to the huge expectations but then he really revived his career with his latest season imo

*I know he only plays for Athletic but he's registered with our main team for CL, hence I thought he could as well have his page along with the seniors

knicks

Do ya feel lucky, punk?
Yeah. Maybe he can be the part of Barcelona next years? Why not. It's talented!

beef-supreme

He's too old and he'll never make it in the senior team, but he has been loyal and committed to Atletic with some solid performances and a good scoring record.

beef-supreme

Yeah but I don't think he's blooming, i mean he's doing well but it's the 3rd division and he lacks quality and would never succeed in the primera - plus he's not going to develop much either. I think he has only ever been called up once for the Copa and he was only signed as a B-team player, a reinforcement to help the team fight for promotion.

I don't know when his contract expires.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
I hope he signs a new contract with Atletic, we might need him in Segunda Division (hopefully)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
5 goals in 7 matches if I counted right. He seems to have a great understanding with Nolito.

Gibbons

[barcastuff]
Barcelona B forward Jonathan Soriano (25) has received new offers worth 1.2-1.5M a year from Ukrainian clubs Dnipro and Dynamo Kiev. [sport]

majql

we should give him a shot in the first team

He can't be called up to the first team during the season like some of our B-players, because he is over 25 yo and it is against the rules.

"B player Soriano couldn't be called up for the first team because players with B-contract who're not younger than 25 can't join." @ barcastuff

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans