Laporta & Perez agrees to create an Elite La Liga with Collective TV Rights

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Real Madrid and Barca make a pact to create an Elite League !

Florentino Perez and Joan Laporta met Friday with leaders of other clubs first to agree to a new model that would remove the current Football League (LFP) and would serve to create an Elite League clubs that would come out of Second division.

The idea is copy the model of management in the Premier League and thus jointly to sell television rights, although it remains to determine the allocation to Real Madrid and Barcelona to the rest of the clubs.

There are other issues that have been approved as exploring new schedules to capture the Asian market as well as management control and spending of the various clubs in Primera. This must be endorsed at the next meeting May 10.

-

Reports Marca !

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
can you imagine how much we would be over real madrid if we were on equal money? gosh we would rape the Sh*t outta them every season

Beast

The Observer
can you imagine how much we would be over real madrid if we were on equal money? gosh we would rape the Sh*t outta them every season

:lol:
you already have a better TV deal than ours (though not by much ) , it's all about the brand and marketing and in that we are miles away from you ..

so it won't much difference you will still trail us in overall income and revenue

diegomessi

I know i was just saying

I didnt know where else to put it

and i meant everyone was equal money not just us two

diegomessi

edit.. Im a strong believer in some sort of salary cap or maximuum transfer amount per year Footy is getting to much about money. Teams and leagues are losing there culture and identities, and it is also hurting national teams. Teams can win things without even working hard jsut merely siging checks

That's also not true ... the big two will still get their money

your not understanding me im not taling about this thread i was saying that if (in theory) everyone was equal on money which is what i would like to see or at least some restrictions so teams in the world are more equal like i said how much its becoming about money makes me sick and i dont mean this merely as an attack on real madrid either, its world wide and you know its very true

Beast

The Observer
No i understand you, but you seem to have a different interpretation of your post every 5 minutes :D

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
One of the two big complaints I have about La Liga (Along with refereeing) so this is a welcome sign...Yet, it doesn't translate to real inertia on the issue, merely one step...It does need to happen though as this current model is unsustainable...I always thought it would have difficulties becoming reality mostly due to RM not wanting to give up on certain financial benefits they currently enjoy

Beast

The Observer
One of the two big complaints I have about La Liga (Along with refereeing) so this is a welcome sign...Yet, it doesn't translate to real inertia on the issue, merely one step...It does need to happen though as this current model is unsustainable...I always thought it would have difficulties becoming reality mostly due to RM not wanting to give up on certain financial benefits they currently enjoy

Cause Barca is a giving club ... :lol:

you people... your club refused to give up a cent but you come here with that shit

Home of Barca Fans