Laporta & Perez agrees to create an Elite La Liga with Collective TV Rights

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
That's why you're here G, to stop us disappearing up our own arses with smugness :D

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Cause Barca is a giving club ... :lol:

you people... your club refused to give up a cent but you come here with that shit

I think it'll be tough for both clubs to relinquish that money but between the two, we know which one is more obsessed with the money aspect of things....Benevolence and RM rarely go hand in hand, especially when the kit sponsors are a gambling company :rolleyes:

Beast

The Observer
Yes and we know which club has their hands with a corrupt 1984 regime in Asia :rolleyes:

duh ... same shit different excuse

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
This doesn't change anything. It will still be an unfair system. The only thing that will change is when the games are played.

Beast

The Observer
Yep .. more or less Alex

however an announcement will be made today separating the clubs who are forming the new league from the LFP to create the new league and separating themselves from second division

Beast

The Observer
Nah my news will always be Madrid related.. i don't give 2 cents where they play next season as long as we get to see the Classico

Beast

The Observer
Don't want the bad karma, but you will know what i'm talking about the moment it's announced

Idiots

Nándor

i have a bad feeling what it could be:( a bad decision concerning a very important role/job.

could you at least tell when this is going to be announced??? within a day, a week etc...

Home of Barca Fans