User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Laporta & Perez agrees to create an Elite La Liga with Collective TV Rights

barça amor d mi alma
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Laporta & Perez agrees to create an Elite La Liga with Collective TV Rights

Real Madrid and Barca make a pact to create an Elite League !

Florentino Perez and Joan Laporta met Friday with leaders of other clubs first to agree to a new model that would remove the current Football League (LFP) and would serve to create an Elite League clubs that would come out of Second division.

The idea is copy the model of management in the Premier League and thus jointly to sell television rights, although it remains to determine the allocation to Real Madrid and Barcelona to the rest of the clubs.

There are other issues that have been approved as exploring new schedules to capture the Asian market as well as management control and spending of the various clubs in Primera. This must be endorsed at the next meeting May 10.

-

Reports Marca !

all your bases belong to us
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    great news. i absolutely endorse this.

barça amor d mi alma
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome News ! That`s what I have always dreamed about !

The Observer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's reported in the news section guys in the morning
    Say NO to "Gif" signature

Dr. Raed St. Claire
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where is Edward ?

This could be very, very interesting.
    May permanent peace be brought to the Arab world. My heart goes out to the families of those who have lost loved one(s). I wish and hope those who are creating religious, racial, regional, and tribal divisions among/within the Arab nations would be defeated in their quest for the destruction of the Middle East.

SirTugAlot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I endorse this too.

Anxiously waiting for the next match
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can you imagine how much we would be over real madrid if we were on equal money? gosh we would **** the Sh*t outta them every season
    "I pass and I move, I help you, I look for you, I stop, I raise my head, I look and, above all, I open up the pitch...The one who has the ball, is the master of the game...That's the school of Joan Vilà, of Albert Benaiges, of Johan Cruijff, of Pep Guardiola" - Xavi Hernandez

!!Visca Barça!! !!Visca Catalunya!!

The Observer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by diegomessi View Post
    can you imagine how much we would be over real madrid if we were on equal money? gosh we would **** the Sh*t outta them every season

you already have a better TV deal than ours (though not by much ) , it's all about the brand and marketing and in that we are miles away from you ..

so it won't much difference you will still trail us in overall income and revenue

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know i was just saying

I didnt know where else to put it

and i meant everyone was equal money not just us two
    "I pass and I move, I help you, I look for you, I stop, I raise my head, I look and, above all, I open up the pitch...The one who has the ball, is the master of the game...That's the school of Joan Vilà, of Albert Benaiges, of Johan Cruijff, of Pep Guardiola" - Xavi Hernandez

The Observer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's also not true ... the big two will still get their money

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    edit.. Im a strong believer in some sort of salary cap or maximuum transfer amount per year Footy is getting to much about money. Teams and leagues are losing there culture and identities, and it is also hurting national teams. Teams can win things without even working hard jsut merely siging checks

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    That's also not true ... the big two will still get their money
    your not understanding me im not taling about this thread i was saying that if (in theory) everyone was equal on money which is what i would like to see or at least some restrictions so teams in the world are more equal like i said how much its becoming about money makes me sick and i dont mean this merely as an attack on real madrid either, its world wide and you know its very true

The Observer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No i understand you, but you seem to have a different interpretation of your post every 5 minutes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol you know me

Mike the Knife
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of the two big complaints I have about La Liga (Along with refereeing) so this is a welcome sign...Yet, it doesn't translate to real inertia on the issue, merely one step...It does need to happen though as this current model is unsustainable...I always thought it would have difficulties becoming reality mostly due to RM not wanting to give up on certain financial benefits they currently enjoy
    Paolo Maldini - "In my opinion, Messi should win the Ballon D'Or each year. He's an unbelievable player."

The Observer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FCBarca View Post
    One of the two big complaints I have about La Liga (Along with refereeing) so this is a welcome sign...Yet, it doesn't translate to real inertia on the issue, merely one step...It does need to happen though as this current model is unsustainable...I always thought it would have difficulties becoming reality mostly due to RM not wanting to give up on certain financial benefits they currently enjoy
    Cause Barca is a giving club ...

you people... your club refused to give up a cent but you come here with that shit