Should Barca sell Bojan?

• Yes

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • No

Votes: 39 84.8%

• Total voters

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
i voted no because i think bojan should be our #1 starting CF if we do not buy anybody as we look and feel a lot more like barca when he is out there and if was giving full time playing time will score 20+ goals for us in the league, not to mention he is only 19
but if we keep ibra and also buy villa i think he should go to get regular playing time somewhere else and he will get that with valancia, but i would prefer him to go out on loan and if we sell a cheap buy back clause of say 10 mill in 2 years to replace villa when he is older. the thing bojan needs is confidence and if pep will not give it to him it is best for his career and for barca for him to leave.

Guardian

After yesterday's goal I think that Bojan may reach Villa's level in two-three years. 5M Buy-back clause is a good option :)

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
florenntFCB said:
-Yes,but they will buy him again in 2011 I'm sure.

No.. Would be a big mistake,like with Ibrahimovic - Eto'o.
Bojan is really nice talented,and I'm in love with his goal,tonight! - Really nice skills,and nice goal!
6 goals,aren't little for one player like is Bojan, substitute player in often times!

which is it then? Yes or no? :lol:

I vote no, but thats because of what pep said...

lenuam

I voted no. Bojan has proven his worth on so many occasions, and his latest goal against Villareal showed his incredible potential once again. I believe he'll be one of the world's best players in a few years. He has shown that he is able to develop just fine without being given a lot of playing time, probably because he can already learn a lot by training with all these amazing players in our team.
Yet he will need more playing time in the next season. If Villa comes, and Ibra stays, that's probably not gonna be the case. However, I think we must not sell him. If he has to go, I'd like to see him leave on loan, so that his return is guaranteed.

XaviMessiGirl

Not without a buyback clause, and even so, I would really hate to see him go for even one season. Although maybe if he went somewhere else he'd get more playing time than he currently gets with Barca which could end up making him a better player for us in the end.

desoe

I think we're reducing our options too much in this poll.

Even if we do agree that it could be useful for Bojan to go somewhere else for one or two years, it's not said that it could happen in only one way - selling him and buying him back. Yes, it's obvious that we're talking about the possible "Villa deal", but:

1) It must be possible to get Villa without giving Bojan

2) If Valencia doesn't want Bojan on loan, I bet you that bunch of other clubs will do.

So, selling him - no way.
Giving him on loan, if it's better for him regarding the situation - maybe.

nebeer

Love is All
The guy has potential, and would be a good striker to have on your team. Maybe we can loan him out.

Home of Barca Fans