who do you WANT to win the CL?

who would you like to win it this year?

• Total voters
V

Valon

I don't really care who wins it. I don't like both teams but both of them have players I like. ( Olic, Altintop, Eto'o, Cambiasso )

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
I'll root for Inter in the final, despite them knocking us out. Inter has had two of toughest teams in the CL to beat and did so quite well. The fact is that Inter's defence has been a top-notch and they've kept us away from scoring in the second leg for almost the whole game with 10 men. Surely, Inter deserves the title - it's just the whole idea of the world having a jizz-fest over Mourinho's achievement that really puts me off.

dalitis8

Banned
- Yes,Inter have knocked out the two strongest teams in Europe.

-Yes,they kept us at bay for 50 mns with ten men.

-Yes,they have a better team all around than Bayern Munich.

-Yes,Maicon is Immense.

-But,their coach is a disgraceful subhumanoid,who thinks that placing ten men in front of goal equals football's second coming.

-Their president is also an idiot,and quite possibly a Mafia boss.

-They destroyed Juventus by utilising their strong links with the Italian State(not quite certain over this,but it seems highly likely since it is impossible to believe that they were not involved in any kind of match-fixing or referee bribing as it now emerges)

-Can't stand the avalanche of monumental,tabloid-enhanced,gossipesque,vomit-inducing inane discourse over Mourinho.

-That Milito goal was offside.Bojan's was legit.

-Can't stand Carlo Carganese and his EPL-idiot-rivalling Serie A-defence-rulez bullshit at Garbage.com

-Jose Mourinho,personifies the ego-centrism,narcissism,shallowness,cynicism and media-fuelled dumb-wittiness that make our time such a tragedy.

lenuam

I want Bayern to win it. Except of Barcelona, Bayern is one of the teams that I like (maybe because living in Germany and being interested in football naturally means that you're confronted with Bayern Munich...so you either like'em or hate'em ;)).
Since Louis van Gaal became their coach, they actually started to play some nice football...most of the times at least. And I like that they start to make use of their own youth products again.

Some other reasons why I want Bayern to win:
• To defend the beauty of football.
• I don't want Mourinho to win it.
• I'd like to see Bayern become one of the biggest teams in Europe again.

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
I'll root for Inter in the final, despite them knocking us out. Inter has had two of toughest teams in the CL to beat and did so quite well. The fact is that Inter's defence has been a top-notch and they've kept us away from scoring in the second leg for almost the whole game with 10 men. Surely, Inter deserves the title - it's just the whole idea of the world having a jizz-fest over Mourinho's achievement that really puts me off.

Besides, let's not forget that if there is 1 man on the earth that deserves to lift the trophy, that is Javier Zanetti... I don't know if he will be playing in the final again, and is 37 already.

and
:lol: @ Dalitis... Moratti Mafia boss? You got to be kidding me, if he is the mafia boss, what is Berlusconi? :lol: :lol: And Moggi? gtfo...
Few other reasons you counted there does not hold water, but i won't e coming into one more argue with you, especially when it is quite obvious you hate inter...

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
I really wonder how Inter will do as the favorite. They beat both Chelsea and Barca relying on their defense, sitting deep and waiting for opportunities that naturally arise when Chelsea and Barca went offensive. Bayern will hardly do that, but instead follow a similar tactics than Inter(although it will look different, b/c Bayern will try to control the game with possession). It could therefore be one of the most boring CL finals for neutral watchers. I would in this case also generally see better chances for Bayern, as their attack seems much more lethal than Inters. But this is easily compensated by Bayerns tendency to early match screwups (see both Utd matches), in which case it will be hard to score an equalizer.

WHatever ... altogether i see pretty equal chances, maybe a bit towards Inter ... 45-55 from Bayerns view. But at least not the 10-90 Bayern would have had vs Barca. I just hope Inter or the Seria wont buy the match ...

G.J

V.H. 4 life
Bayern all the way. I wanted J.Zanetti to lift the trophy, that all changed after he led his teammates in trashing the dressing room and leaving his signature on the walls. So much class indeed...

Beast

The Observer
Did u expect any better after your classless treatment all the way ?
Seriously Gj? have you no shame ?

fans making loud noises till 3 am the night of the game ?
your president calling Mourinho a "second rate physiologist " the morning of the game "
opening the water sprinkles on Inter players who celebrated the win "
your goalie action adventure on Mourinho after the final whistle

Did u expect a love letter after all this ? lack of class all the way that's the least they could do

Ask yourself if Inter did that to Barca will you be happy ?

Home of Barca Fans