who do you WANT to win the CL?

who would you like to win it this year?

• Total voters

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
not who do you think will win but rather who would you like to win it?

as much as i want to see mourinho lose, i think Morrati and his old veterans Zaneti, Cambiaso, Stankovic ext deserve to win one at least.

christina

Pure Happiness
I think the Germans were playing exactly the same method of Inter ...
Anyway I hate the Italians more .. even Bayern beat Haifa :p

& sultan whats up with yo? you disappear lately...

Beast

The Observer
Inter no doubt.. a team that beat the two strongest sides for the trophy Chelsea & Barca ..

Inter are worthy winners of the trophy this year

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
I think the Germans were playing exactly the same method of Inter ...
Anyway I hate the Italians more .. even Bayern beat Haifa :p

& sultan whats up with yo? you disappear lately...

Are you kidding me? Bayern's playing style is nothing like Inter's, more like Barcelona's if anything

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Whoever wins this game gives their league a 4th CL spot.

This is a no brainer to me; Inter beat the better teams and didn't have to cheat to do it. Plus I could care less about the Bundesliga, it's very entertaining but I just can't get into it.

TheMessiShow

I voted Bayern... not because I hate Inter though. I actually think that Bayern have a good side which can win it.

If Bayern can get Ribery's red card appealed.... which I highly doubt will happen. They have a great midfield. Schweinsteiger is a great player and is lethal from anywhere on the field. Robben has had a rough season but you can definitely highlight his vital CL goals. And well... Van Bommel... great player, I can see him putting the shackles on Sneijder.

One thing though... losing to eventual champions isn't bad at all.

B

beautifulgame

Wait, when did Bayern cheat LF?

If you are referring to the Rafael red card then I urge you to read "FIFA Rules Of The Game."

ricknattery

Both teams have received big contributions from the refs to be here, It's the first time in CL history that the 2 finalists ended up on the first stage as second in their respective group. I don't think it will be one the most beautifuls CL finals. i'd like Bayern to win not just becuase I hate mou and Inter's anti-football strategy against us, but mainly because I've followed Robben since the Portugal Euro in 2004 and he is amazing, he truly deserves that after being expelled from Madrid, he was amazing there too, a lot more than Sneijder. so it will be a good revenge for him

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Wait, when did Bayern cheat LF?

If you are referring to the Rafael red card then I urge you to read "FIFA Rules Of The Game."

You don't remember what happened against Fiorentina?

For all the bitching about Inter's anti-football, nothing says anti-football to me like what happened in that series.

knicks

Do ya feel lucky, punk?
What kind of question is that? - Bayern of course.

btw. Beast are you FCB fan? I dont think.

Warik

I initially wanted Inter after we went out, but seeing the reaction of some Inter fans I now want Bayern to win it. That said I accidentally voted for Inter in the poll.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I initially wanted Inter after we went out, but seeing the reaction of some Inter fans I now want Bayern to win it. That said I accidentally voted for Inter in the poll.

Welcome accidentally to the club with me and Madrid fans

Home of Barca Fans