who do you WANT to win the CL?

who would you like to win it this year?

• Total voters

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Bayern, Inter just stays an artifical money team filled with cuntish mercenaries. Good or not good this year.

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
This legion of 'crying, falling on floor presenting dirty italian footie' foreigners/mercenaries that Gnegy mentioned just don't impress me(never did) neither their non - footie tactics ...

Don't like Bayern either much but in this one d choose them as like Hidding + hope Olic will be in a great mood again !!!

S

Super Pippo

Inter Milano

For one thing, personal opinion aside, they have been the better team so far in the competition, and deserve it more for me. The performances in London and Barcelona in particular were very impressive, some of the best defensive displays in Europe since Milan in the middle of the last decade. And oddly for them, they have played in a manner that is very Italian, and having success with it again, so i'm happy our style of football is now once again silencing all the no sayers in England and Spain by knocking out their best clubs.

Then their is the coefficient battle, and now it really is, with Germany. It all comes down to this one match, and its so close that if Inter win, but after ET + pk's then Germany get our 4th spot. If Inter win in 90 mins, Serie A keeps it for another 5 years.

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
The performances in London and Barcelona in particular were very impressive

In fact, Inter's performance in Camp Nou was really very impressive... they show us a new tactical position in the field: handball... possession of ball: Barça - 76%, Inter - 24%... that was really impressive...

F

FCB_Titi_LB

Inter deserved to beat us in the 1st leg. They were dominating.
But if Alves didnt leave his man alone in the box, we would have made it

S

Super Pippo

Very good, hope you enjoyed all that possession and 1 gol against 10 men. I found their tremendous work rate, near perfect organisation and sublime defending far more praise worthy.

Beast

The Observer
Inter Milano

For one thing, personal opinion aside, they have been the better team so far in the competition, and deserve it more for me. The performances in London and Barcelona in particular were very impressive, some of the best defensive displays in Europe since Milan in the middle of the last decade. And oddly for them, they have played in a manner that is very Italian, and having success with it again, so i'm happy our style of football is now once again silencing all the no sayers in England and Spain by knocking out their best clubs.

Then their is the coefficient battle, and now it really is, with Germany. It all comes down to this one match, and its so close that if Inter win, but after ET + pk's then Germany get our 4th spot. If Inter win in 90 mins, Serie A keeps it for another 5 years.

+ 1

can't believe some of the justifications here

Very good, hope you enjoyed all that possession and 1 gol against 10 men. I found their tremendous work rate, near perfect organisation and sublime defending far more praise worthy.

:lol:

F

FCB_Titi_LB

oh really, buy 10 rugby players and put them in the penalty area. They can do it too.

I doubt as much people will watch the final this year. Its like Greece won the EUROs

beef-supreme

Bayern - they actually develop their own players and represent their own country, unlike Inter. It's one thing for Inter to be international, which is their nature, but the fact that not a single player in their starting 11 came from their youth setup is just very poor and overly embodies the mercenary nature of modern day football. Also they have a wanker of a manager and many disgusting players.
German football is much better managed, has a better atmosphere, is financially sound, well-attended and doesn't involve constant controversy, cheating, bribes and conspiracy like Italian football.
And more...

Therefore German football deserves to have a greater representation in the CL

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor

2 goals

While I acknowledge that Inter is probably the better side, Bayern plays a style that is very possession-oriented and one of the most beautiful in Europe, possibly second to ours. So them winning would represent a triumph of beautiful football over the ugly antifootball

Bayern - they actually develop their own players and represent their own country, unlike Inter. It's one thing for Inter to be international, which is their nature, but the fact that not a single player in their starting 11 came from their youth setup is just very poor and overly embodies the mercenary nature of modern day football. Also they have a wanker of a manager and many disgusting players.
German football is much better managed, has a better atmosphere, is financially sound, well-attended and doesn't involve constant controversy, cheating, bribes and conspiracy like Italian football.
And more...

Therefore German football deserves to have a greater representation in the CL

That too

fareast

I want Bayern to win CL, cause Inter is on course to win the league and copa, this year treble need to be denied

Home of Barca Fans