Cadet A

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Since there was no particular section for cadet A, I took the liberty of actually creating one.

Cadet A won the league

2009-10-10_CADETE_A_34.JPG

Fran Sanchez' team has been proclaimed the champions of "Liga" after Espanyol had lost to Nastic on the road, the final score being 1 - 0. Cadet A were mathematically proclaimed the champions without playing first, which had happened to Juvenil A as well before that.

The Cadet A has managed to win the 27 league matches so far and that with some spectacular figures. Fran Sánchez's team has scored 121 goals (4,48 per/game) and only have let in 10 (0,37 per/game). The top scorers of the them are Jean Marie Dongou, with 29 goals, followed by Cristian Herrera (16) and Pol Calvet (14).

Source: fcb.cat

Last edited:

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Roll: I've been actually pretty impressed with Calvet so far. Do you have any additional info on him? :)

roll

Tryin` to be hated
Nope, not really. One of the youngest players in "best spain youth player draft", some praises and stuff like that. Never watched a game of him, but read a lot of stuff about him being one of the best youth prospects.

beef-supreme

Diegomessi has a lot of info on the cadete A in the Barca Athletic section if i remember correctly. Maybe we can shift some of it over?

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Peter: I don't know. The thing DM seems to post are mostly found on t-o-t-a-l-b-a-r-c-a, but it would be great if DM could contribute. He always seems to know our youth set up well enough.

Last edited:

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
I'm thinking of actually flying over to BCN come the end of the summer and attending a few games for Cadet A/B, Juvenil A/B and Athletic if I'll have the chance.

roll

Tryin` to be hated
This generation has really amazing stats. Won the league with all wins. 30 games - 30 wins

They won their last game 14:1 :D Can`t wait to see further progress from Calvet.

Home of Barca Fans