Cadet A

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Actually... Bellerin and Grimaldo were the ones who impressed me the most (from the game on youtube).

Bellerin has been with Barca since he was... 8 or so years old, and he's one of the best talents in our cantera... Too bad we're losing integral parts of our best generation in ages...

Pol Garcia will most likely leave as well, for Valencia.

Anyway:

Bellerin, Grimaldo, Samper, Sandro Ramirez have been called up to the spanish u16.

SwiftGuyver

Actually... Bellerin and Grimaldo were the ones who impressed me the most (from the game on youtube).

Bellerin has been with Barca since he was... 8 or so years old, and he's one of the best talents in our cantera... Too bad we're losing integral parts of our best generation in ages...

Pol Garcia will most likely leave as well, for Valencia.

Anyway:

Bellerin, Grimaldo, Samper, Sandro Ramirez have been called up to the spanish u16.

shame he's leaving man...

i think Samper and Dongou both have a fantastic chance of making it at Barca...

i haven't seen Grimaldo play but i want him to be amazing and make it big time just cos of his name!

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
That's what I don't get. I thought it wasn't allowed in Spain to give kids contracts under 18.

Exactly, and it is allowed in England which is why they're able to offer lucrative professional contract to kids and lure them away.

Robbie

I'm not trolling, I only ever heard about Toral and just heard about this Bellerin guy yesterday. Besides, the way he was talking about "returning someday" it's more like a loan :lol:

Yugi

toral (cam), bellerin (rb), dongou (cf), quintilla (cb), samper(cm), ballester (gk), rolon (rw), grimaldo (lb) and fran (lb) are so called golden generation "95"
so yeah, it can be cesc case if you ask me
anyway samper is more valuable midfielder in la masia as toral because there are many CAMs but not much good CMs, Samper is Guardiola´s heir

Last edited:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Start following Airfutbol (you might have to learn a few spanish words though)!

From what I've heard Bellerin is one of the most talented players in the best youth side since the one containing Messi, Pique and Fabregas. If he wasn't he wouldn't be heading to Arsenal (because, let's be honest: your scouts spend more time looking at our youth than our youth trainers).

The Cadete A side won the Nike something something cup (perhaps the most prestigious in the world in that age group) in Manchester. The cameroonian wonder kid Dongou (16 years old) is now a starter for the u-19 side (in fact, he scored 2 and won a penalty today, versus Athletic).

Balleste is considered the best goalkeeper in our youth system.
Sergi Samper is the captain (and together with Bellerin the only person to have played for Barca since being 8 years old), and described as "the new Xavi". There's no way that he'll be as good, of course, but his passing is great and his touch is sublime.
Toral... Actually, I don't know much about him, but he's said to have a great connection to Samper. He's physical, has a good touch and knows how to header the ball. Always mentioned as one of the best, but not called up to the Spanish u-16 team.
Grimaldo is pretty much the same as Bellerin, but lefty.

Mehh, just check their game vs Espanyol on youtube. Bellerin is to the right, and Toral joins from the bench, if I recall correctly. Great goal from Sandro too!

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Yeah, he's milking information from Pique and Puyol, too!

Btw, forgot to mention Ebwelle in the generation of ´95!

.blitzer

Cadete A right back and winger Hector Bellerin (16) has today officially informed Barcelona that he'll join Arsenal. [@martiperarnau]

Arsene working hard.

Marc

Cadete A right back and winger Hector Bellerin (16) has today officially informed Barcelona that he'll join Arsenal. [@martiperarnau]

Arsene working hard.
Teams like Arsenal deserve bad things. Anoying bastards.

Home of Barca Fans