Your Barca formation

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I wouldn't be disappointed if Barca chooses to sign noone but I doubt it with Laporta wanting to leave on a high and Rosell looking for his signing.
I like Toure but the club wants to save money on strange places and Sergi is Pep's favorite. Villa instead of Bojan/Pedro and that's that.

Valdes
Alves
Pique
Puyol
Abidal
Sergi
Xavi
Iniesta
Messi
Bojan
Pedro

if we get Villa(looking likely) then we could switch(if ibra is still here) and play Villa and Ibra up front with Messi just behind, that could work well.

beef-supreme

I wouldn't be disappointed if Barca chooses to sign noone but I doubt it with Laporta wanting to leave on a high and Rosell looking for his signing.
I like Toure but the club wants to save money on strange places and Sergi is Pep's favorite. Villa instead of Bojan/Pedro and that's that.

Valdes
Alves
Pique
Puyol
Abidal
Sergi
Xavi
Iniesta
Messi
Bojan
Pedro

Fabregas is very important. We need a midfielder. Imo the reason we failed on 2 fronts this season is because of exhaustion and injury in midfield. Our squad was too small going into the season and we need to expand it with the addition of Fabregas and a RB i.e. Azpili. Villa would just be a luxury buy.

Aasim

Bumbleman
Fabregas is very important. We need a midfielder. Imo the reason we failed on 2 fronts this season is because of exhaustion and injury in midfield. Our squad was too small going into the season and we need to expand it with the addition of Fabregas and a RB i.e. Azpili. Villa would just be a luxury buy.

Do you think we will be getting both Cesc and Villa in the same summer? I think it's a bit unrealistic but you never know with Rosell. I agree we need another midfielder (i thought Joe Cole might be a useful backup), but with Villa coming i think we could just rely on youth again.

beef-supreme

Do you think we will be getting both Cesc and Villa in the same summer? I think it's a bit unrealistic but you never know with Rosell. I agree we need another midfielder (i thought Joe Cole might be a useful backup), but with Villa coming i think we could just rely on youth again.

I don't think so. But then, it's not Rossell who's moving the pieces atm. Laporta is doing everthign to steal Rossell's thunder. If Laporta DOES sign Villa then it will be very difficult for Rossell to come in with a bang unless he makes a big signing himself...

Also, having Villa would not change the main problem which is the midfield. Pedro will not be moved to a Xavi/Iniesta position because he is not able to play there, he is a winger with speed, and not a passer or a close-space dribbler. So we'd still be left with that gaping hole in midfield that IMO JDS and Thiago could not cover just yet. And with the possibility of Yaya leaving, what will we do? Rely on an unspectacular Keita to act as our only substitute midfielder? Fabregas would be needed to share the 2 midfield positions with Xavi and Iniesta just like when Xaviesta shared with Deco...

Aasim

Bumbleman
Yeah i agree that we need a midfielder because we are just too light there considering the amount of games we play a year.

BUT i think maybe Cesc is out of the question. Someone close to his ability may be obtainable but Cesc and Villa in one summer will demand a lot of money. It could happen but we might not be ablt to get a replacement DM for Yaya and a back up right back PLUS "Villesc".

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
For some reason there have been rumours flying around that we might make a go for Lass Diarra. If Yaya goes and that (unlikely so) will happen, it wouldn't turn out too bad. That would help around the midfield a bit and Xaviesta would be able to retain their position. However, we need Cesc, as our midfield is simply stretched to straws.

Also, I do not personally believe that we'd let Yaya go to Arsenal for simply nothing, so if such will be the case that he'll move to Gunners we'd probably be at the receiving end of Cesc + pay cash on top having Yaya take off.

jamrock

Normal Game

------------------VV

---Alves----Pique----Puyol---Abidal

-----------------Busquets
---------Xavi------------------Iniesta

------Messi---------Ibra-------Villa

Defensive teams

-------------------VV

----Alves-----Pique----Puyol----Maxwell

-------------Busquets----Xavi

-----Messi--------Ibra--------Iniesta

------------------Villa

Easy game

-------------------VV

Montoya-----Botia---Milito-----Abidal

--------------------Busquets
---------Xavi/Iniesta-----------Thiago/JDS

-----Messi----------Bojan-------Pedro

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
My team to 2010/2011:

-------------Valdes----------------
---Alves--Piqué--Puyol--Abidal---
--------------Busquets-------------
-------Xavi--------Iniesta----------
------Villa------Bojan-----Pedro--

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
My team to 2010/2011:

-------------Valdes----------------
---Alves--Piqué--Puyol--Abidal---
--------------Busquets-------------
-------Xavi--------Iniesta----------
------Villa------Bojan-----Pedro--
where is Messi? the superiest sub of all time?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Messi Bojan and Pedro look good and cost 0.

foto_438170_CAS.jpg

Home of Barca Fans