barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
-------------Valdes----------------
---Alves--Piqué--Puyi--Abidal----
--------------Busi-----------------
-------Xavi-----------------------
--Leo-------Cesc/Iniesta---------
---------Villa-------------Pedro/Iniesta--

Bench: Maxi, Keita, Pinto, Bojan, Chygrynskij, Jonathan, Thiago.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
I was wondering if Fabregas can function as a DM for us?

Generally i dont see a reason why not. I dont see Busi being much stronger defensively for example, he certainly is superior in the air though. It would prolly need a 2nd tower CD to make up for that loss though, someone who would go for high balls in the center midfield, interchanging with Pique to reduce the running distances from his initial position, b/c a single tower CD isnt prolly able to cover that area.

AdnanMessi

I am not a crook
-------------Valdes----------------
---Alves--Piqué--Puyi--Abidal----
--------------Cambiasso----------------
-------Xavi-----------------------
---------Iniesta---------
-----Messi--------Villa-----Arshavin--

Used barcetia's as template :)

B

balcan talents are great

I prefer Ozil or Hazard ahed of silva or mata .I prefer Ribery too but he is too old and costs too much .I think if burca cant buy fabregas there coud be replacements betwen barca athletic mieldfielders and Gourcouf

zealot

Generally i dont see a reason why not. I dont see Busi being much stronger defensively for example, he certainly is superior in the air though. It would prolly need a 2nd tower CD to make up for that loss though, someone who would go for high balls in the center midfield, interchanging with Pique to reduce the running distances from his initial position, b/c a single tower CD isnt prolly able to cover that area.

Do you remember Xavi struggled playing as a deep lying playmaker few years ago, and that when Pep played him in an more advanced role, it was kinda liberation for him? That also can happen to Cesc as well. Both of them are at their best when there are given more time in front. We should let a more established DM (in this case Busi) to run our game from deep.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
VV
..pique...puyol

...sergi....cesc
....xavi..... iniesta

messi..torres..villa...pedro

the good old backwards 4-4-2 we played in many times at chacarita jr's

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Do you remember Xavi struggled playing as a deep lying playmaker few years ago, and that when Pep played him in an more advanced role, it was kinda liberation for him? That also can happen to Cesc as well. Both of them are at their best when there are given more time in front. We should let a more established DM (in this case Busi) to run our game from deep.
I just wanted to state that generally Cesc would be able to play as DM (with some alterations in the defense). I didnt mean to say that he would be able to use his full potential there. So it could indeed be a waste to play him there b/c someone else could do it as good.

zealot

VV
..pique...puyol

...sergi....cesc
....xavi..... iniesta

messi..torres..villa...pedro

the good old backwards 4-4-2 we played in many times at chacarita jr's

And Pique may be asked to overlap frequently?:p:p

I just wanted to state that generally Cesc would be able to play as DM (with some alterations in the defense). I didnt mean to say that he would be able to use his full potential there. So it could indeed be a waste to play him there b/c someone else could do it as good.

Yeah it will be an absolute waste indeed. Why buy a player with multi million deal, just to play him without fulfilling his true potential? I don't think playing Cesc in Busi's place is a good idea.

knicks

Do ya feel lucky, punk?
--------valdes----------
alves - pique - puyol - abidal/maxwell

fabregas - xavi - iniesta

messi - villa - arshavin/pedro

mike2334a

--------------VV(Pinto)
Alves(Caceres)-Puyol(Fontas/Botia)-Pique(Milito/Botia)-Abidal(Maxy)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Xavi(JDS)-----------Cesc(Busquets)----------Iniesta(Keita/Thiago)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------- Messi(Gia/Pedro)----------------------------------------
-------------Villa(Bojan/Rochina)-----------Ibra(Bojan/Rochina)----------

Out
-Marquez
-Henry
-Toure ( i hope not but....)
-Jeffren (Loan)
-Hleb

IN and Promoted
-Villa
-Cesc
-Fontas
-Botia
-Caceres
-JDS
-Thiago
-Rochina( I dont think its possible but thats what i would do :)

WHAT YALL THINK?

beef-supreme

Though we cannot predict the signings that the club will be making this window, I strongly suspect that the 4-3-3 formation will be modified or abandoned. If Villa comes in then it might well be that we will play a more fluid formation that doesn't restrict Villa to the left, and also might involve Messi sitting in the middle as he often has done this season. So instead of a '3' or a trident it will be a '1-2'

Like the one that Mike posted, except there is absolutely no way we will play 3 midgets in midfield, we've already suffered through that with Deco Xavi and Iniesta and we collapsed like a tower of cards. Pep knows the importance of steel and he will start Busquets in the middle.

Also Caceres ain't coming back and it wouldn't be wise to promote Rochina as he wouldn't get any game time plus he needs to develop. Bojan will play the role he has been playing this season, with Pedro. So no Rochina yet.

Aasim

Bumbleman
--------------VV-------------
A----Pique---Puyol--Abidal-
L--------Busquets------------
V-----Xavi-------------------
E----Messi------Iniesta-----
S-----------Ibra-------Villa-

I think we shuld bring back Botia and maybe loan Chygs but that might kill his confidence.

Pedro and Bojan subs for the forward players. Thiago or JDS need to step it up though as i dont think we'll be buying Cesc this summer and Keita can't help out creativly.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans