CL final: BAYERN (Munich) - FC INTER (Milano)

S

Super Pippo

Well the situation as it, I must support Inter for this final.

Thank you so much Barcelona for this. I imagine will be like having to have sex with a family member you don't even like.

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
I love the topic.. Cowards or not, we are in the final, you are not.. :p

This will be one hell of a final, Van Gaal vs Jose, two of the best... Lucio vs his former team... 2 teams with similar quality, both Sneijder and Robben back to Bernabeu, you got to love that :D

S

Super Pippo

i dont understand

Thats because you come from Glasgow :D

Milanese have an understanding, for the finals we step out of the others tracks. For the final Piazza Duomo will be Interisti land, as they did likewise for us so many times in recent years. They now have the chance to take the Coppa back to the city, and for this we must be happy for them.

This time there is also the added significance of the coefficient battle with Germany.

B

beautifulgame

Mourinho, you muppet. What a disgraceful performance from Inter.

S

Super Pippo

Not really, i'm proud that our city has the biggest derby in club football, and yet there is never any violence between us, and there is ultimately respect between the two fans. It's gestures like this that ensure such a perfect rivalry.

But for sure if they lose they are getting to know about it. :p

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
The only positive thing about Inter making the final is creating a very good chance for a german team to win the CL again.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

We gave Inter to easy goals (totally unmarked in 1st leg + 1 goal offside). For the rest they played like 10 rugby players, without any talent. Catenaccio !

Its our own fault we let them score so much goals in the 1st leg. And Pep has no options really.

Guardian

Ribery won't play in the final, but I really like Bayern more. Robben, Van Bommel, Olic are among my favourite players.
Inter are the favourites no doubt, because their defence is far more superior than Bayern's one.
Tough one, but I think Inter will win it. Of course I'll have orgasm if Bayern wins it :)

beef-supreme

Fully going to support Bayern here, I really hope that Robben and Ribery and Olic and Lahm can do the sort of damage they have been doing to the (more lightweight) teams they've knocked out so far. I will celebrate if Bayern can do it.

Ribery won't play in the final, but I really like Bayern more. Robben, Van Bommel, Olic are among my favourite players.
Inter are the favourites no doubt, because their defence is far more superior than Bayern's one.
Tough one, but I think Inter will win it. Of course I'll have orgasm if Bayern wins it :)

Fully going to support Bayern here, I really hope that Robben and Ribery and Olic and Lahm can do the sort of damage they have been doing to the (more lightweight) teams they've knocked out so far. I will celebrate if Bayern can do it.

Ah whoops, no Ribery then.

Home of Barca Fans