Messi or original Ronaldo

Messi or original Ronaldo (age of 19-23)

• Messi

Votes: 42 72.4%
  • Ronaldo

Votes: 16 27.6%

• Total voters

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
What they are more or less saying, is that Messi still has a long way to go and that's one scary notion, because he keeps on improving each year in many aspects of the game and keeps getting better and better.

Ronaldo wrote his own history, as did Maradona and Pelé. Let Messi write his own.

desoe

What does it mean?????
Now Messi is better than pelè because the world doesn't stop in the 80s??????

It means that there are other players existing after Ronaldo's peak. And yes, maybe there's someone better. Shocking thing to say, I know. :)

p.s. I don't know about Pele. I can't comment a player with an opinion based on video footages and youtube.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Oh well, Messi is already the best player to ever set a foot on this planet. I really like to know how old those voting Ronaldo are. I really question their memory and/or objectivity. Ronaldo was a strong player ... no question, but when some ppl apparently evaluate him from youtube clips only (b/c they havent seen him 15 yrs ago), then i dont take them too serious ...

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
oh well, messi is already the best player to ever set a foot on this planet. I really like to know how old those voting ronaldo are. I really question their memory and/or objectivity. Ronaldo was a strong player ... No question, but when some ppl apparently evaluate him from youtube clips only (b/c they havent seen him 15 yrs ago), then i dont take them too serious ...

bazinga

dalitis8

Banned
Could not find a thread exclusively devoted to El Fenomeno,so I decided to post this over here.Even though I consider Leo a better player,there can be no doubt that R9 was an all-time great.Especially his singular season with Barca.Here are all the goals he has ever scored for our beloved Barca.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans