Messi or original Ronaldo

Messi or original Ronaldo (age of 19-23)

• Messi

Votes: 42 72.4%
  • Ronaldo

Votes: 16 27.6%

• Total voters

knicks

Do ya feel lucky, punk?
I think Ronaldo was like Rooney,just scored..He wasn't any skills that separate from others. I think Messi is much better than Ronaldo in his time!
Messi can dribling 6-7 players,that Ronaldo can't do that.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
I think Ronaldo was like Rooney,just scored..He wasn't any skills that separate from others. I think Messi is much better than Ronaldo in his time!

lol wtf? I voted for Messi, but this is the biggest bullshit I've heard...Ronaldo can't dribble? lmao
btw we're not talking about Cristiano if you haven't realized

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
I'd go with Ronaldo, if we're talking about the peaks of the two players. But I'd also have peak Ronaldinho over Messi tbh.

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
lol wtf? I voted for Messi, but this is the biggest bullshit I've heard...Ronaldo can't dribble? lmao
btw we're not talking about Cristiano if you haven't realized
As if what he wrote would make any more sense if talking about Cristiano?

Hamzah

High Definition Member
lol ronaldo is far better than rooney will ever be or can even imagine. i think he is maybe the greatest striker ever although there are a few other contenders.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam

Blasphemy

Messi hands down.

Ronaldo scored goals

Messi,occupies up to 4 players,dribbles like no other,creates and assists.Plus he scores goals.

more blasphemy.

Ronaldo for me, but for me he is the greatest ever, THE perfect striker, and thee reason i play and watch thee game.
Messi is the closest iv seen. and is likely to be better, but not now

Last edited:

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Some people seem to either have short memories or never really watched Ronaldo play. He was absolutely incredible. Hamzah you do realise he was 20 when he played for Barca, he was amazing even at a young age same as Leo. There's very little between them, as others have said, Ronaldo is up there with the very greatest strikers ever. For me Messi's creativity gives him a slight edge as an overall player, but both have been awesome at this age.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
Messi, because he's a more versatile player. He can play in several positions, so that gives him the edge, together with his passing skills.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Messi. He is the better and more complete player. Ronaldo was lightning fast, had an awesome shot and finishing. And thats mostly about it - it however was a powerful combination. But thats not the only reason: always Messi again b/c i doubt he will ever get decadent, fat and date trannies ...

B

beautifulgame

Ronaldo dribbled around players for fun at an amazing pace. If someone here says that he was only a fast guy with a good shot you are missing out on football in a big way. The man could also do it it all.

It was just too easy for him. He would take the ball and score. Period.

Messi is amazing. I don't want to compare. They are different players.

On another note, imagine them on the same team. Messi playing behind Ronaldo.

Fatality.

Home of Barca Fans