• Old Blaugrana

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • Nou Blaugrana

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
In case some of you haven't noticed there are 2 Barca styles on which maz and Valon have been working. We had Nou Blaugrana as default for a while and then Old Blaugrana.
Now's the time to see your votes and decide which one we will set as default permanently.

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
old one for sure...

its far much appealing to the eye as the color doesnt blind your senses

kudos for the hard work- valon and mazzolini

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
I'm not going to vote because I can't really think what the other option is :lol: the white one? Anyway the current colour scheme looks awesome IMO, great effort from the guys.

Merv

I'll be the first to vote Nou :D I love the front page feature. I like being able to see the most recent posts and what's going on in the News section. Great work guys. I know it wasn't easy and we started complaining before the bugs were worked out. :thumbsup2: It's turned out terrific.

V

Valon

I'm not going to vote because I can't really think what the other option is :lol: the white one? Anyway the current colour scheme looks awesome IMO, great effort from the guys.

It's about the colors. Nou Blaugrana has lighter colors, Old has darker. Look at the footer you have 3 options for the template. :p

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Old bluagrana should be the default style. So new users instantly get that Barcelona feeling.

you have to delete the original white skin. It makes this forum dirty.

Aasim

Bumbleman
Old Blaugrana. Its colours are easier on the eye for me. Plus its the same as the old nersion of the forum so no change, which i like.

Moe